huge ectasy bust north jersey!

oasis

front page of the record

like 200,000 pills i think

i forget it was alot 1.5 million street value

anyone else hear about it

thats alot of pills out of circulation in our area

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

well all the names are in the article

but most likely your friend was gonna get his from this guy b/c i am sure someone wit 200,000 is not selling em by ones.. prolly only does 100 packs

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

well i am sure this ring was supplying a good fraction of our area wit pills

considering they had to pull over his LIMO to arrest him

------------------

Ok well I dont know what happened or if its the same person but I was just told that the guy who we were dealing with got caught with 115,000 pills. Close but I guess its not him.

But all I know was he had eveerything in his brief case or soemthing. I dont know. Ill check on this and see if its him tongiht.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 09-22-2000).]

I happen to know the kid that got busted..That sux big time!!I dont know what nationality he is Itlaian I think but one other mentioned who I know is Arabic..Everyone is going down.."nobody is invincible"..ClubGirl..=(

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

200k pills is nothing, come on seriously. do you really think the big dealers are dumb enough to get caught. i know people in the finance and banking industry that are dealers and they have alot more then 200k thats what they sell in a wkend. all these people you see getting busted are the middle men who arent smart enough.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Gotta love the punishments for these dealers -- non-violent, albeit criminals for violating the law. And yet criminals who commit murder, rape, steal, assault, etc. get off with less jail time for a far more egregious crime.

Boggles the mind, really....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by vejita:

Gotta love the punishments for these dealers -- non-violent, albeit criminals for violating the law. And yet criminals who commit murder, rape, steal, assault, etc. get off with less jail time for a far more egregious crime.

I agree with you copletely, the drug laws in this country are fuckin' retarded.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by vejita:

I've never thought of it that way, I guess a lot of people don't! It really doesn't make any sense.

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.