Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubNYC meetup at WORLD??

Suhel

That sounds cool, how about 2am at the coat check, since we dont know were else to meetup inside, my description is in one of that dunbass njguido69 post, by the way I'm really a nice person,but assholes like oasis who talks shit in deeper board about us then post here all the time make you want to kick somebodys' ass. But I'm a nice person after I kick his ass I'll give him some paper towels to clean his blood then buy him a shot.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

hey tempkid,

lets meet by the dj booth so you can like denny's ass as you did at temps all summer long.

lol

smile.gif

cant do that your slut moms' ass is the only one I lick, but I'll meet you buy the dj booth so I can KICK your punck ass then I'll take your glowsticks and shove them up your noise, so lets meet up or are you just another one of those pussys that talk the talk through a computer but cant walk the walk in person.

Actually, I already arranged a meetup on another board for 2AM by the DJ booth.

So Brian, you were right. *LOL*

E-Mail me the names by Sat, 9PM and you'll be on the HAZE List.

There will be after-hours at Exit and I will have reduced admission tickets at the meetup.

After-hours will include admission to the new VIP Room.

E-Mail: HazeDG@Gateway.net

(973)610-0904

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

Originally posted by tempkid:

cant do that your slut moms' ass is the only one I lick, but I'll meet you buy the dj booth so I can KICK your punck ass then I'll take your glowsticks and shove them up your noise, so lets meet up or are you just another one of those pussys that talk the talk through a computer but cant walk the walk in person.

OMG. Did u pass 3rd grade spelling? Look at your spelling errors.

"buy" should be "by"

"punck" should be "punk"

"pussys" should be "pussies"

I don't want to come off as a know-it-all, but those spelling errors are absolutely ridiculous.

VS

Shit wow that spelling was pretty bad,I never did win a spelling B in my grade school years.But I have a good excuse, I was drunk, I was pounding on a STEEL 40 , 8.4, good shit, so I wont drink and type anymore so the spelling internet looser teachers dont have to worry anymore.