Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any vegeterians out there?

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

Yup, I'm full-on veggie. no meat, poultry, fish, or seafood. and all you meateatas, save the bad jokes, I've heard 'em all. Yup, all of 'em.

Maybe if there are enough of us out here, we have clubnyc veggie chow down.

Wow, that's a surprise. I woulda never guessed it.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

never woulda guessed? Guess you didn't see me order a veggie pizza at L 'Umo during out last get togetha. ;-)

Some veggies look and act like normal people. I think people expect us to be on the thin/gaunt side and all militant about it. It might have been easier to peg me 3 months ago when I had longer 'hippy' hair. But, now I'm tryin to look NYC.

Hey Boa - I was in sydney in March and found a really cool spot. A vegan internet cafe. it was right across from Polymorph body piercing studio. know the place I'm talking about?

Allright Frankie...first i am not frail, and I am definitely not pale (i'm indian) and being vegeterian is a healthy choice....i don't care if anyone else eats meat, it just grosses me out...

Kate's Joint is a great choice!!

------------------

..the blackness, the darkness forever...

I LOVE MEAT .... Can't get enough of it

How could you people survive & function on greens & organic foods

First of all, "Where's the flavor?"

Second off, "You veggies must be way under weight, pale as chalk & frail as a feather."

Thrid of all, " I think you veggies choose not to eat meat cause of social values, their's probally only a handful that do it for real reasons, but there's a whole other topic by itself."

But hey FUCK IT

------------------

vowels.gif

I eat meat. I eat RED meat. My RED meat comes on a leash cwm17.gif I can eat steak tartar every day.. But if we're talking filet-mignon here, well i gotta have it medium rare so it doesn't moo when i cut it.. 'cause a 22oz filet mignon usually doesn't even warm up if you order it rare.. I could eat a five course meal, then see a big juicy steak, I'll still go for it..

Oh yeah, and sushi smile.gif Raw fish all day baby..

And will someone please tell me an intelligent animal that's vegetarian? I doubt there is one.. and if there is, I'd like to eat it hehehehe.. just so it goes extinct cwm21.gif

damn.. i heard someone mention "red meat" and i went mad again.. and i'm fucking hungry now too.. damn.. cwm23.gif

Technically I tend to eat tuna like almost all the time... chicken when there's no tuna on the menu, or I'm just bored....

But ocassionally I do eat beef... it's like something left over from my childhood.. all those years of Mc D's etc...

Sometimes I reminess(sp?)

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-23-2000).]