Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWIRL??? hook it up

Guest cosmicgirl

Guest cosmicgirl

ok im dying to know how twirl was last night--and the world for that matter???? hook it up! my night consisted of hbo and more hbo--give me the details so i can live vicariously!!!!

------------------

What goes on?!?!

you didn't go?? well u prolly woulda either waited like, 3 hours in line or get turned away b\c it was PACKED and hectic and only the BEST dressed and lookin ppl were allowed in...

place was fuckin jumpin all nite long. WORLD got shut down at 230 or somethign b\c of fire marshals...sux

Luis

It ended up as the only place I went on Sat.

I got there at about 1 AM and waited a good 25 min/ half hour to get in.

Originally posted by dynamix:

...and only the BEST dressed and lookin ppl were allowed in...

Thank God these girls in line thought II was both because they walked me in with their party. The door guys were playing mass favorites.

Once inside, it was hopping. Packed. Full of beautiful ladies. Music was okay. He started playing puff Daddy at 3:30 (??) and I was like WTF...time to bail.

------------------

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could...

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

--RF

So basically the door people were being picky bitches, the music was shoddy at best and the party got shut down at 2:30am because of fire hazard shiznat? Sounds like a RAGING party to me.....

I honestly don't understand why people choose to deal with the whole "best-dressed, best-looking" door challenge. Unless all you're going for is to see and be seen.... it doesn't seem clublike.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."