Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO's DJ line up for upcoming weeks....

Friday September 22nd

PLUS 8 CLASSICS NIGHT!

RICHIE HAWTIN - decks, effects and 909

JON AQUAVIVA

###SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 23RD###

DANNY HOWELLS - 11:00pm-4:00am

Doors open at 11:00pm

http:/www.twilo.com

General Admission $25

21+ Photo ID Required

Friday September 29th

SASHA/JOHN DIGWEED

SEAN CUSICK

#### WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 4th ####

GROOVE ARMADA

Friday October 6th

PETE TONG

ANTHONY PAPPA

JOHN GRAHAM aka QUIVVER

#### SATURDAY OCTOBER 7th ####

RELEASE PARTY FOR "LIVE FROM THE LOVE PARADE"

DAVE RALPH - 2:00am - 5:00am

SEAN CUSICK - 11:00pm - 2:00am

Friday October 13th

DEEP DISH 2:00am - CLOSE

TIMO MAAS 11:00pm - 2:00am

#### SATURDAY OCTOBER 14th ####

DAVE SEAMAN

CHRIS FORTIER

Friday October 20th

SVEN VATH

Friday October 27th

SASHA/JOHN DIGWEED

SEAN CUSICK

cwm7.gif Damn, Saturdays at Twilo are gonna be the bomb!! cwm7.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Oh my Friggin God

Twilo has silenced Junior's bitching...

What a club!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Guest ianr

OH MY GOD, I just got the email from them too! I'm gonna be there every weekend for a month starting next Friday with SnD.

BEST TALENT+BEST SOUND+BEST LIGHTING=BEST CLUB

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Th real question is....

Will they let us sleep over from friday night into saturday night and offer us breakfast? biggrin.gif

Does anyone remember the 48hr Marathon @ the Tunnel with Junior?? The party started @ 11pm friday and ended sunday afternoon @ around 2:30. Junior was spinning both nights at the time. It was probably in 1996. Of one my friends at the time actually stayed for the whole thing!! He told me it totally emptied out saturday afternoon @ around 1pm and basically no one was @ the club from 1pm -8pm. (except of course security) (at this point, Junior just let a DAT play for a couple of hours) The tunnel offered them breakfast but they actually had to order in lunch. (tunnel is such a cheap ass) Anyway when junior came back sat night to spin again, he found out that my 2 friends stayed all through sat so Junior invited them up to the booth on sat night and all of them ordered pizza and hung out together all night!!

What ever happened to the Twilo stock being traded on the Nasdaq index?!?!, because if things keep goin like this, I'll put ALL my money and all the money I dont have on that friggin stock.....

Twilo rules!!! best vibe, Best Sound system, Best DJ Talent, Best shit in NY!!!!

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!

(cant wait for next Friday!!! my big twilo comeback... haven't been there since PVD 3 weeks ago)

---------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

i've got some friends coming from london who will definitely be going out on saturday night. they want to see beautiful girls though (as well as pounding music) - what do you reckon on the crowd for howells? anyone know what the club is thinking/planning?

------------------

==================================================

he he he he ha ha - but this is no laughing matter

[This message has been edited by xs (edited 09-21-2000).]

Originally posted by mp3some:

Twilo rules!!! best vibe, Best Sound system, Best DJ Talent, Best shit in NY!!!!

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!

(cant wait for next Friday!!! my big twilo comeback... haven't been there since PVD 3 weeks ago)

Same here for me, I'm coming home again to Twilo. biggrin.gif

I think I'm gonna sleep underneath the speakers for the entire month of October and for food and drinks, you've got the SnoCone room upstairs and endless supply of Twilo water and Red Bulls. biggrin.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Are you shitting me with that line-up, especially oct 6th and 7th. dave ralph is simply NASTY!!!

Does anybody have any brain cells to spare? cwm2.gif

I fear I am going braindead cwm32.gif

TWILO is the most amazing club, not only with the dj's it pulls, but sound system, vibe, and crowd

cwm30.gif

i was wondering when i'd see pappa, seaman, howells ralph, tong and the likes around here...

now all i have to do is find a job where i don't work saturdays and i'll be set...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...