Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl

heres the problem, i meet this girl in my photo class and shes all nice and shit. she makes the first attempt to speak to me and we kinda started to hit it off. we chatted a lot and flirted a lot. i asked her for her number so we can hang out sometime, and she gave it to me. I gave her my # too. We chatted a couple of times on the phone. And every time, she would laugh and have a good time. I remember, i brought in film to develop and she helped me with it. she was really flirtly. We chased each other with water, acting all childish and shit. The next couple of days, she acted really weird and snobby. whats up with that? cwm5.gif

Five bucks she's "kind of seeing someone" already or "I like you as a friend" or "it's not you, it's me."

If she still acting like that toward ya, forget her, not worth your time or sanity, plenty of more girls out there.

cwm11.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"I dream in digital, because it's better than nothing."

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

that's strange behavior... but maybe it is the "let's be friends" thing.... ????? don't know, though!

hey here's an idea, why don't you just ask her?? i'm serious, more problems are solved by communication, then by guessing (no matter how educated you think you guesses are smile.gif)

hope that helps... biggrin.gif

-kathy

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com

Smiley-13.gif

yep, sounds like she was writing you off...

hey heres an idea... take a pic of your member and let her develop that.. maybe all of a sudden she'll change her mind... cwm17.gif

really though, communication is good... trust me... and I'll agree, she probly has someone or has had bad experiences and just wants u as a friend... although, I have always believed thats a bullshit excuse... I mean, If your not intrested then just say so...lol

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.

Originally posted by xxxxdrewxxxx:

Don't write her off just yet... Back off a little. Could be that time of the month.

HAHAHAHAHA! That could do it!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

hey heres an idea... take a pic of your member and let her develop that.. maybe all of a sudden she'll change her mind... cwm17.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was hilarious cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm