Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DO YOU WHEN YOU ARE . . .

eggmok

Find yourself a friendly janitor. He/She always has a bed in that little sink room that they live in.

Other than that, find a nice conference room, turn on a talk radio station, slide the sign to "In Use", lock the door and power nap. Make sure that the admin does not have a meeting scheduled...can make for a bad scene...

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

smfd . . .

i tried downloading that video but it won't work . . .

i'm supergreg's #1 fan and i do get those homosexual tendencies everytime i stare at his thick mustache . . .

--------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by eggmok:

smfd . . .

i tried downloading that video but it won't work . . .

i'm supergreg's #1 fan and i do get those homosexual tendencies everytime i stare at his thick mustache . . .

It is very necessary for you to see this video! You must be pissed!

Did I mention to anyone that Supergreg is my date for SnD this Friday? In fact, I've stopped tweezing for a month so him and I can go as the unibrowed lovers. I've heard that once Digweed sees him, he will be forced to surrender the tables to him.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Did I mention to anyone that Supergreg is my date for SnD this Friday? In fact, I've stopped tweezing for a month so him and I can go as the unibrowed lovers. I've heard that once Digweed sees him, he will be forced to surrender the tables to him.

uhhh.... supergreg is your date??? I don't think so honey... he called me just yesterday and asked me to go with him. sorry about the disappointment you must be experiencing. maybe his brother the accordian player will go with you.

peace!

Ha, that praying thing is very good. If there are no patients in the office ( I work in a surgery center) I'll just go right to sleep. I don't have a boss so I can do that!!! If there are patients there's just nothing I can do about it except feel like hell!!! That's the worst feeling, I can totally relate!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif