Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking awsome

why is everybody laughing its not suppose to be funny, i try to give safe advice if your going to juice, its a hobby of mine along with lifting,tanning,doing g,working out, lifting,flexing,curls,and crusing in my black iroc-z with t-topps down in the high school parking lot(dont tell my girl)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got back from the tanning salon and boy am i tan did i mention i was tan ? i am now flexing in my reflection on the computer screen and i am very build and tan but i am mad today i will tell you guys because you guys are my friends and do not make me mad like my father so i do not have to go around punching things all day i am mad because this morning after i got back from the gym and tanning i was sitting down flexing drinking my ghb/creatine mix polishing my silver chains and listening to my 30 minute mix of zombie nation and my mother came me and she said salvatore all you do is listen to that stupid "oooh oh" song and drink your ghb nad flex you are a useless bum so i got mad and i punched her and now she will not make me anymore canoles

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Originally posted by beautious1:

You guys ARE the absolute best!!!

oooo please flex for me, I love juiceheads!!!

I will be at Twilo tonight...Please take your shirts off and flex & dance & juiceitup!!!! smile.gif

too original cwm38.gif

i have never been to twilo but i will go to flex for you and share my ghb do they play zombie nation at twilo i only like zombie nation and relentless but i cannot stay long because i have to go to world tomorrow and kick tempkids ass but i will flex for you

------------------

hey guido, I've never heard zombie nation at Twilo, but I'm sure they can play something for you to flex to...Plus there's lot's of other juiceheadz there, and I'm sure you look better than them, are tanner than them, and are buffer than them...I bet you can kick their asses!!!

flex! flex! flex! flex! flex! cwm41.gif

------------------

Feeling this way, makes me feel like falling....

I feel terrible, no man should go witout cannolies so I will make some for you. You don't even have to flex for me but if you want to I would be most appreciative.

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by cathyo:

I feel terrible, no man should go witout cannolies so I will make some for you. You don't even have to flex for me but if you want to I would be most appreciative.

you are really good people on this here message board i am so glad you guys accepted me into your group a lot of people sterotype me as mean and dumb just because i roid rage and punch people and instead of going to school i went tanning and to the gym and watched mafia movies that is why i talk like this but i am not mean or dumb thank you for the canoles cathyo is that italian my father told me if it ends in o it is italian like sambrero as i was saying i will go to twilo is that an italian club and flex and if you see me ask me for my ghb and i may even have samples of zombie nation to give you you guys are really great except tempkid

------------------

Originally posted by njguido69:

you are really good people on this here message board i am so glad you guys accepted me into your group a lot of people sterotype me as mean and dumb just because i roid rage and punch people and instead of going to school i went tanning and to the gym and watched mafia movies that is why i talk like this but i am not mean or dumb thank you for the canoles cathyo is that italian my father told me if it ends in o it is italian like sambrero as i was saying i will go to twilo is that an italian club and flex and if you see me ask me for my ghb and i may even have samples of zombie nation to give you you guys are really great except tempkid

Yes, I come from an Italian family. I will have my grandma make the cannolies and bring them to your grandma's house. They probably know each other already.

You will be there for dinner Sunday, right?

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Yes, I come from an Italian family. I will have my grandma make the cannolies and bring them to your grandma's house. They probably know each other already.

You will be there for dinner Sunday, right?

i will be there sunday please ask your grandmother not to put salt in the dinner it gives me water bloat and i can't have that because then i will not look good flexing what time is dinner i need to go to the gym and go tanning first will your family mind if i ask them to stick a needle in my butt and if i pour a cap or 2 of ghb for you and i promise not to pop my back zits at the table my mother told me it was not polite to do

------------------

Originally posted by njguido69:

My family may not understand the needle in the butt thing but once they see your black IROC Z with T-Topps down pull up and you get out looking all tan and big and italian I'm sure they won't care. Maybe rub some oil on your skin and flex when you meet them.

Dinner is at 3:00. We will eat 8 courses and then have cannolies. Look for the house with the Madonna (Mary on the halfshell / Bathtub Mary) nestled in the perfectly landscaped bushes.

------------------

blultbar.gif

My family may not understand the needle in the butt thing but once they see your black IROC Z with T-Topps down pull up and you get out looking all tan and big and italian I'm sure they won't care. Maybe rub some oil on your skin and flex when you meet them.

Dinner is at 3:00. We will eat 8 courses and then have cannolies. Look for the house with the Madonna (Mary on the halfshell / Bathtub Mary) nestled in the perfectly landscaped bushes.

hey i'm the one with the black iroc-z, thats me me me.did you hear my prob with my girl i did it with her younger twin sisters by accident, i need a girlfriend fast she was my g dealer do you deal g if so be my women and if possible are you good with needles.

hey i'm the one with the black iroc-z, thats me me me.did you hear my prob with my girl i did it with her younger twin sisters by accident, i need a girlfriend fast she was my g dealer do you deal g if so be my women and if possible are you good with needles.

• 5 years later...
Guest gabo
still to this day i don't know what is funny

lol and lmfao what r these terms? a new kind of juice or g ?

i have a black iroc z w/t-topps and braw if u guys didn't know

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

whos fsn is this?