Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by trancend8:

yeah, i just wanted to introduce myself....im only 17 though so that sorta sucks, raves are boring in nj and i cant wait till im old enough to check out clubs in the city

peace

justin

whatsup justin?!!! welcome to board.. come one everyone, let's give em a clubnyc welcome lol.. hey, don't worry about the age thing, you're time will come.. (and hopefully soon if you get a fake id lol jk)

hope u like it here scream.gif peace! -- daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

Welcome to the Board. . . .when is your birthday??? Once you go to a city club, you'll realize that there isn't much out there that is anything like it. . especially Twilo. Well,I hope Twilo doesnt fade before you turn 18!!! cwm20.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

ALO ALO ALO! welcome! ur gonna love it here...really cool peeps. cwm27.gifcwm24.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

welcome both of u 2.

Only one thing... is 25 getting to be old???

cause I am starting to feel like it when I go out sometimes... I hit this rave a few weeks back and felt like I was in HS again... (not saying that was that bad of a thing, can u believe how these females are looking now and days????)

Anyway welcome, and I hope everyone doesn't mind partying with a 25 year old...lol

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.

Hey- welcome to the board cutie. I'm a "newbie" here too, but not in the underground.

And now to a more important matter....

In response to Peccatrice, who commented that at 25 she might be getting "too old" for the underground: When I go to Twilo, SF, or any other club, I go to shake my ass and reach that euphoric state that only the music of the underground can take you to. Please tell me that you've found this place. It's not about gettin fucked up- it's about dancin like it is your last night alive! It's about lettin out all of the frustration from the bullshit, injustice, and inequity that everyone of us must deal with in our everyday lives. And most of all, it's about havin fun and livin life to the absolute maximum with complete disregard as to what other people think is acceptable or normal. Girl- you are only too old when you think you are- there is no age in the underground- it's about the music, the people, and bein alive. If you are there for any other reason, then you shouldn't have come in the first place. I mean no disrespect by sayin any of this- it's just that when you love the people/music in the way that I do, you could never even ask a question like, "am I gettin too old?" Hopefully you hear what I'm sayin, and it's just that you were havin a bad day or somethin. I hope to see ya ragin really soon like you never have before!! Oh...and if ya need a scene to check out that will no doubt blow up, then Check out Pete Tong at Twilo on Oct. 6th: it will be pure ecstasy!

first off... sorry 2 disappoint anyone who might have thought this, but I am not a woman, I am a man.

Secondly, if I made it sound like I don't get to a uphoric state when dancing then let me clear the air... I will stop dancing when I am in a wheelchair.

My point to me saying is 25 old was just that I notice a lot of people that are much younger than me at these raves. Not like thats a problem for me and not like I care what they think, but I enjoy it when people can be as 1... and sometimes a 17 year old looks at u like u r they father...lol and who wants to be as one with that... anyway...

my #1 point 4 this post os to say welcome to the new people, old and young alike.

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.

It's all about the love- that was my only point too. I admit it was a bit wordy- but what can I say...I've seen and heard a lot of people that just don't "get it." Didn't mean to come across like I was standing on a soap box, if I did. Lata.

------------------

"There's a DJ in my pants, and he makes me shake my ass...shake it out, shake it out, like a good girl scout!"