Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyke

myrlin

Downloaded a 46 min MP3 of PVD from March from some Live England thing. I burned it onto a cd this afternoon and tossed it into my car for my drive home.

Let me just say, It was all I could do not to jump out of my car and start dancing on the hood! I only got through about 20 minutes of it but it was really great. Brings me back to how good music can make you feel... You know, opens your mind and all sorts of things.

Hell, euphoric feelings are part of the game, sober or other and this music was really touching to the soul. Thats what its all about?

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Yeah I always get a little choked up when I hear Paul play For an Angel, Avenue, Tell Me Why, Flaming June and once he kicks into Binary Finary, I'm just a puddle on the floor.

- Pete"imodelmystyleafterpaul"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-25-2000).]

i love Paul van Dyk (not DYKE goddamit!)

i definitely downloaded cds worth of mixes... essential mixes, live at homelands, live at ministry of sound... oh man.. www.grooveradio.com has awesome ass mixes from pvd.. i love that bastard!!!!

OFFWALL.gif

nuts.gifjump2.gif

hey, did you guys kno that his wife and him wrote "together we will conquer" and natasha (his wife) sings it?? it's true, read the article----- (i hope this works!!) pvd_mixmag0500.jpg

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

i have a large variety of essential mixes and live mixes from sasha, pvd and many others. anyone who wants to trade email me-pfloyd4099@aol.com

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif