Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another first timer

azankel

Whats up everyone-

This is my first time on the messageboard.

Ive been reading the clubnyc board for a week now, and figured Id get in the mix.

Im 21 and just moved to NYC from LI.Hopefully I'll be able to add a little to the boards.

I hope Im doing this right.

greetings and salutations my friend..

a lot of people on this board know each other, some before the board, some after. you should attend one of the meetups this week if your interested in meeting some new people from here. just a warning though, its addicting cwm41.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif

I don't really have any clubs that I am a regular at. I used to go to Twilo alot. In the past few months I've gone to Chaos, Ohm, more loungy places. More of the lounges, probably because I only drink when I go out now.Ive still never been to factory, even though I got about 10 different SF cd's.

Welcome!

Yeah, def come to a meetup and meet all the cool peeps. It's a mad cool bunch, too, IMO.

It's good, too, if you post alot first, so people will recognize your screen name from reading you on the board. Then it's almost like you've met already... I meet all these kids who are like "my names CoolGuy100 but I don't post much" and I have no idea who they are, you know?

Hugs!

Melissa

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

Like Melissa said, the more you post, the more likely that people will remember you. Then again, the more drama that you create, the more that you will be recognized.

But I almost forgot mbdewey, I mean, Blueskygirl when she changed her name... cwm17.gif

Have fun, read up on the past week of posts before you try to ask for a new poll about what the favorite office supply that we steal is. Or someother such crap...

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

It's good, too, if you post alot first, so people will recognize your screen name from reading you on the board.

Or pick an easy name to remember like mine. I was surprised by how many people remembered my screenname...

------------------

Dream a little dream...