Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES!! Please Read!!

There seems to be some confusion with some of you newbies regarding our ClubNYC Dinner Meet-ups. Just want you guys to know that if you EVER see ANY meet-up posts on the board then it's always open to everyone. Just one more way for the members to meet and put a face behind the name.

So, don't hesitate to come and introduce yourselves! Just make sure you let me know if you're coming this Thursday for dinner.

You may carry on!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"· Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new."

- Henry David Thoreau

angel.gif

Glowball:

Yes, the dinner is this Thursday.

It is at Caliente Cab Co.

I will be there, riding...

tt60005t.jpg

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

Originally posted by schwingep:

And Abstrakt should be the poster child for...well I can't come up with something good right now so I'll just have to tool on him tomorrow.

- Pete

cool.gif

Hey Pete, I'll let u in on a lil' secret:

I took your drink smile.gif

The mystery remainssssss LOL!

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

A'ight!

sup, blueangel!

You're quite the personality in here!

haha i just sent you a pm before seeing this post (forgot to refresh for a while).

Like _thegreatest, i need some new friends, too!!!

But seriously, I'm new to the club scene and would love to have a few peeps to chill with on fri and into the future! and to think that I grew up here in bklyn... i need to get out more!

So I'll catch you all at Caliente. gotta love those margaritas! cwm32.gif

PEACE,

notforkids

Wow- that was so extremely nice. I wish I could go on Thursday, but unfortunately I can't. I don't know u Blueangel, but it's nice to know there are people as warm and welcoming as you out there. As for CrytalMeth- well Steve- just the way I bumped into after all these years says what kind of person you are. You guys are excellent- thanks!

------------------

"There's a DJ in my pants, and he makes me shake my ass...shake it out, shake it out, like a good girl scout!"

Thanks BlueAngel. I would love to meet up for dinner on Thursday but since I go to school in Philly, no can do....test on Friday. But even though I am still pretty much a newbie and still have the "one star status" I read this board constantly. I have been a member since june maybe and only have like 30 posts. I appreciate the welcome for dinner, but I can't make it. I would love to meet you guys sometime...hopefully soon. And, BlueAngel....even though I don't know you, I read your posts all the time and they are kick ass. Keep them comin'. And to all others...love ya too. biggrin.gif