Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trance while driving...

B2B, I've told you before, sweetie, and I'm telling you again. Trance will NEVER die . . . not yet at least! tongue.gif

It's just like House. It may have evolved to many different things, but it's still alive. So will it be with trance. It may evolve but it will NOT die.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new."

- Henry David Thoreau

angel.gif

Shut Up..

------------------

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "Fuck". It is one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In language, "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (John fucked). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck) or a passive verb (John was fucked by Mary), or an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), and a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you can see, there are a very few words with the versatility of "Fuck". finger.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Yes....

Anthony Pappa - NuBreed

cwm32.gif

You will be telling me the white album by the beatles is trance next icon7.gif , there is only about 2 dark trance songs on that album. It's all breaks and house and ambiant.

No wonder you lot all like it, it's ahh yes this is good... it must be traaannce.(j/k)

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

uk_md_wht.gif

This is sort of off-topic, but hey, I needed to test my name glow color. This weekend I was at Space in Miami, and Saturday was their TranceMission night. Not to offend the trance fans here, but... it sucked! It just didn't do anything for me, and consider that I used to be a huge Oaky/Sasha fan. All music wears old after a while, but if it's staple is the anthemy highs, it wears old even faster. Just my $0.02.

Originally posted by resident:

This is sort of off-topic, but hey, I needed to test my name glow color. This weekend I was at Space in Miami, and Saturday was their TranceMission night. Not to offend the trance fans here, but... it sucked! It just didn't do anything for me, and consider that I used to be a huge Oaky/Sasha fan. All music wears old after a while, but if it's staple is the anthemy highs, it wears old even faster. Just my $0.02.

you should have checked out the Shadow Lounge on Sat. ...George Acosta *puke* ...spins his trance there *vomit*

------------------

signature.gif

You mean the white album by the Beatles isn't trance at all??

Oh my, after that, I don't think I can go on with my life. It just changes everything.....the way I live..the way about music..maybe Alice Deejay is better off alone... cwm13.gif

cwm3.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Some men get the world, others get a hooker and a trip to Arizona."

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

...and Tranza is a "fucking" loser!

And Jack you are the "fucking" man.. Did you know that??

Send me your address too asshole..

------------------

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "Fuck". It is one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In language, "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (John fucked). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck) or a passive verb (John was fucked by Mary), or an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), and a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you can see, there are a very few words with the versatility of "Fuck". finger.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Yo Tranza,

About your sig... so you listened to the F lesson I posted not too long ago?

I'm glad someone paid attention in class.

Not quite.. Sorry..

------------------

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Nah, if you love the music, then it just becomes classic. And with a huge passage of time... it becomes oldies but goodies...

Hey, I freely admit that I am a shallow and superficial person, but... well, I've been cursed with a need for diversity. Even the best of the best can get old to me, and this applies to everything: music, movies, clubs, girlfriends, drugs, clothes, food, wine, places to live, things to do, whatever. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, but when I get into something new, I even ask myself sometimes, "OK, how long is this going to last me?"...

Always...

Day or night....

Slow or Fast...

High or not high ....... cwm1.gif

Alone or not alone.....

Its like part of my ride wherever..... cwm32.gif

Once you pop... u cant stop!!! cwm41.gif

There's nothing like listening to music on yer car......

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Sometimes trance is what you need to be able to calm down after a hour on the roads of NJ.

Just let it be good music.

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."