Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new york

Just wanted to let you guys know exactly how good your clubs are! sometimes get the feeling reading this board that you are envious of us living in the uk. Don't get me wrong I love london and I know I'm lucky to live in a place with so much choice. We recently came over and I have to say that the nights we went to, dance ritual @ vinyl, subliminal @ centro fly, be yourself @ vinyl and S&D @ twilo - which just blew me away!, ranked up there with any I've been to over here.Your scene is far more underground and less pretentious and don't underestimate how good you guys have it! remember your resident dj's are DT, Louie Vega, S&D, PVD, Carl Cox, Sven Vath with the guests at subliminal 1st class. cheers for showing us something different and lastly I hope the probs @ vinyl are sorted out soon - the way DT is with the crowd he deserves it to be and so do you lot!! any of you lot venture over here be in touch!

House music is freedom..........

jspeller2000@yahoo.co.uk

you coincidently hit the best clubs on their best nights. karma high five to you.

lil' insiders tip for your next visit, check out TimeOut NY and other nightlife guides, see which clubs are listed as the "hottest" (note, not "best") clubs...and avoid those like the plague. that'll pretty much ensure a good time.

FG

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey man

I give you MAD props, because, you hit the /real/ clubs and best parties in the city.

I never hear Dance Ritual mentioned, even though its one of my favorite's. I've gone there a few Wednesday nights for some awesome awesome tunes and vibe.

Between us -- A lot of people on this board don't go to all those parties you mentioned, even if they are... /the best/ ones.

*hint hint*

*cough*

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

The reason I asked is cuz I met a guy at the Cream party with a Bedrock shirt on...the only reason he grabbed me initially was cuz I had a Twilo shirt on...wanted to see if by some very, very small chance it might have been you.

Guess not!

Space was awesome!

------------------

Thank GAWD for the music...!