Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's a (fire)girl to do?

firegirl

FIRST, THERE WAS LIGHT--

I used to have cravola hair (crayola + rave) ...first pink, then blue. I'd wear it in high pigtails when I'd go clubbing and stick several mouth-size glow sticks in the bands. this served several purposes:

1) I became the favored trip toy

2) friends who were meeting me at the club could easily find me

3) I was the homebase beacon when the group got seperated

4) it gave me that "special" feeling

MAMA ALWAYS SAID DON'T RUN WITH SCISSORS--

recently, I became inexplicably annoyed at having hair and took the clippers to it... digging it, but...

NEED HELP, CALL POLICE--

how does a rockstar pixie-ravechic reclaim her fabulousity with a 'do that's somewhere between "spritely" and "questionable sexual orientation"? I can't bear the thought of going out "spunkless." oh the plight of the creatively addicted.

FG

------------------

-------------

I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire...

Colored hairspray may be a good idea......I have my brown hair shaved fairly short, for the Easter long weekend I laid down an undercoat of white and then blue on top in a checkerboard pattern.....it looked wicked! biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

"mr. sick"--

of course! snow cones! why didn't I think of that? guys dig snow cones. and clogs! guys really like clogs!

getting wiggy wit it---

hmmm...thanks for the scoop. I actually have quite a collection of wigs.

but aren't they awfully hot to dance in? and I jump & shake all around when I dance, what are the odds of it flying off? boy, that would suck: hey you there, can you move back? you're standing on my sweaty wig?

I'm looking for a cross between stylin sweet and utilitarian comfort.

gracias

FG

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

only prob with the hairspray is a little bit of running when you sweat....but not as much as you think.....

and be prepared for fun when you wash it out cwm44.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

<---hella bleached hair. LOL

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

You could also do the ill face painting thing!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif