Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are all my clubbers from BROOKLYN.............

glowgirl

Yo, Glowgirlygirlygirl!!! Whassup, siser!

You know I represent Bay Ridge here all good, but dam, good lookin' out on getting the other heads to surface!

Meet-up, yes. Italian place, not so much. This isn't the FoodNYC board! We're clubbers, aren't we? There's a rather decent trance party in Bay Ridge on Sundays now, at Gravity bar on 3rd. Cover is like $5, and they have Red Bull.

Whaddayathink?

btw, Artful, thanks fer sharing, sweetie, but then I guess that's a no, eh? Where else don't you live? Or, no, don't tell us now, wait for the posts on the other hoods u don't live in... LOL! jkjkjk

------------------

All for fun and fun for all!

mbdewey@yahoo.com

hey

Blue skies

bar sounds good but what about work on MON. Not all of us are blessed to have a night job. but let's see what king of feedback we get!!

Call later

if your not busy

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

sup kids!

I'm in Sunset Park on 60th... longing for the days when there were more boricuas around...

hey blueskygirl - what's up with Gravity?! I can get through mondays with 3 hours of sleep! I'll be zoned, but nobody here would notice anyway! cwm18.gif

PEACE,

notforkids

------------------

"Modern stupidity means not ignorance but the nonthought of received ideas." -Milan Kundera

"Common sense could save the world, but stupidity makes it fun!" -notforkids

I'm from Bay Ridge. I live in Staten Island now (it sucks) but I'll be back in Brooklyn by February. I can't wait.

Becca smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Dolphin-05.gif

Originally posted by luz:

Have you lived there long?

what clubs do you frequent?

i just moved there at the beginning of the month. before that i lived on albemarle near e4th, not too far a move, i know.

let's see, i like twilo, vinyl, exit, SF, chaos, float. heard centro-fly and club new york are good, and i'd like to check them out!

what about you??

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by divalicious:

i just moved there at the beginning of the month. before that i lived on albemarle near e4th, not too far a move, i know.

let's see, i like twilo, vinyl, exit, SF, chaos, float. heard centro-fly and club new york are good, and i'd like to check them out!

what about you??

I live on beverly and e 8th

Ive lived in the neigborhood for 20 yrs

i like pretty much the same clubs

i dont go out as much as i used to

2 times a month & always w/ the bf

that will change soon

------------------

C:\\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\ozzy.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

thanks cwm26.gif

the bf is going to change

from bf to husband

what is really going to change is the fact that i only go out with him

My friends are driving me bananas

but i honestly have a great time w/ him

hey maybe it wont change!!!!

why should it?

i think that would be a good post?

Alright! smile.gif Congrats if you two go through with it... and congrats if you don't! It's the connection that matters... Its good to see a strong couple makin it work.

PEACE,

notforkids

------------------

"Modern stupidity means not ignorance but the nonthought of received ideas." -Milan Kundera

"Common sense could save the world, but stupidity makes it fun!" -notforkids

Originally posted by notforkids:

Alright! smile.gif Congrats if you two go through with it... and congrats if you don't! It's the connection that matters... Its good to see a strong couple makin it work.

PEACE,

notforkids

Thanks for the support

that was sweet cwm37.gif