Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS JUST IN...

apdiddy

Heheh. That almost gave me a heart attack. Fortunately, I had the good sense to re-read the post for details. :P

Of course, should you elect to post a joke like that again before S&D on Friday, I will crush you like a screaming baby under the wheels of a fully-loaded, 28-ton, 18-wheeler.

cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

every month i get a few, that can make the difference between having a little bit of realestate to dance in and just standing in place. actually the reason they're not showing up is cuz dirtyslapper is going...

------------------

cwm42.gif <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.sausagenet.co.uk/pi/grapeape1.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.sausagenet.co.uk/pi/grapeape1.jpg</A> grapeape

Maybe in England / Britain / that land with bad teeth and shitty weather, they use terms like "nip his choons", "taking the piss" and "gallywagers".

Here in America, we use terms like "braiding the asshairs", "doing the dumper" and "p1mpin' dat shiznat out".

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

WHAT????? how the fuck did that happen?? I thought I was in Bourton-on-the-Water. Bugger.

OK honey, I'll keep the anglicisms out of your demonstrably more advanced "american". sorry to all who think I'm talking gobbledygook. sorry I mean shite. no no no I mean shit. awwwww shucks I jus' mean AWESOME, DUDE.

(aarghhh B2B help help - put me on a plane.....)

oh and vejita - I'd just like to say a great big thankyou to america for the weather on monday and yesterday, which really made me feel terribly terribly homesick.

------------------

monkey_tiny_red.jpg

[This message has been edited by dirtyslapper (edited 09-27-2000).]

Dirtyslapper, mmmmmmmoooonkkkeeeeeyyy

Shit did they get monkey over here? If not what a waste.

Dont sweat theses oil tankers, they couldn't raise a deep sea diver between the lot of em. I could not adam and eve some of the two penny bit they come out with... if ya know what i mean, it SUCK's or does it BLOW? Which ever it's AWSOME...h-e-l-l-o.

Pigsey.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

b2b.gif

OK now I have to come to twilo to talk at you for hours on end while you stare blankly and start mumbling "grapeape, grapeape, grapeape - WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH - grapeape, grapeape, grapeape"

and B2B - I think my monkey magic may be too obscure - from the MONKEY! website it looks like it was only in UK, Japan and Oz. but you can download videos!!!!!

------------------

monkey_tiny_red.jpg

Originally posted by vejita:

Maybe in England / Britain / that land with bad teeth and shitty weather, they use terms like "nip his choons", "taking the piss" and "gallywagers".

Here in America, we use terms like "braiding the asshairs", "doing the dumper" and "p1mpin' dat shiznat out".

That's some funny shit!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by p00h:

Sasha & Digweed will NOT be spinnin at Twilo this Friday. Twilo Management, being the dicks they are and thinking they're musically knowledgable, gave S&D a list of tracks they must drop in their set. Upon seeing Zombie Nation on the list, Digweed threw up, and Sasha pissed on Bindra. As of now they've only cancelled this friday's show, but it is very possible that their residency is in jepoardy. This friday's fill in will be no other than Denny Tsettos, who has promised to play a 3 hour mix of Zombie Nation since he doesn't even have enough vinyl to do a 8 hour set . More news as it breaks...

Please tell me that no one actually believed this!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.