Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do i still have to convert mp3s to .wav file if im gona burn a cd?

sugarj

So you delete the wavs after you burn the cd..

------------------

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "Fuck". It is one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In language, "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (John fucked). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck) or a passive verb (John was fucked by Mary), or an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), and a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you can see, there are a very few words with the versatility of "Fuck". finger.gif

Go to www.mp3towav.com and DL it.. Its a trial verson, email me for the crack.. Best program to use..

------------------

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "Fuck". It is one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In language, "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (John fucked). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck) or a passive verb (John was fucked by Mary), or an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), and a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you can see, there are a very few words with the versatility of "Fuck". finger.gif

Always good to know...

Software is just too expensive.. cwm8.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

You guys are off way off-base! Whatever cheapie software that came with your CDR drive is enough to turn your MP3s into an audio CD. All you have to do is tell the program to create an *audio* CD instead of a *data* one. Then choose your MP3 files and the program should automatically convert them to CD audio files on the fly.

[This message has been edited by helpermonkey (edited 09-27-2000).]

Originally posted by sugarj362:

i tried dragging that and it says only .wav files are valid!! why is it sometimes i get static on recording?its such a bitch? any one else have the 8200 series!!!

i don't think the static is because of the hp... its the software that handles the sound file. Compressing and decompressing...

my opinion.