Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in response to our fellow poster's topic on "BAR CODE"

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! GOD I FORGOT THAT TOO! 2.50 to play a RACING GAME??!?!?!?!?! ARE THEY ON CRACK! WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT! THEY ARE SOOOOOO OVER PRICED. I WANTED TO PLAY...UM...DARK SILOHUETTE....(sp)....OR WHATEVER...ITS THAT GAME WHERE THERE IS A GUN, AND U SHOOT IT AT THE SCREEN....2.50! THAT IS REDICULOUS. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Posted by me under that topic:

okay. time for a little BAR CODE bashing. now i am not a basher, but i feel that this has to be done. So, please keep in mind that this isn't normal for me....you know what? screw this im posting my own topic on this.

Okay. here is what i think of barcode. i think that they suck ass. first off lets start with the doormen. there's like 4-5 of them (no need, they are all big stupid muscleheads. i think that 1 of them can handle a teenager trying to get into a bar.) another thing about them, is that they act like they are special or something? like fucking secret service agents, with thier little headsets. God its sickening. LOL. they feel as if thier stupid arcade is a club. and it really isnt.

second: the place itself.

The set up is really nice, the whole ride up the escalator is pretty cool and whatnot....but ladies..fellas...its a God damn arcade. and yes they have some good interactive "getin, and spin u till you puke" type games, but other than those few, the games pretty much suck.

Third and: The staff.

Okay. the word LOSER comes to mind. last time i was there, everyone was dressed up like a clown. Literally. i mean....its a 21+ arcade. not chucky cheese. pants and a shirt is okay by me. smile.gif

and last but not least:

the door men again. i bring them up again, b/c of another issue besides the one i mention erlier. this one being: THEY ARE ASSHOLES. they give EVERYONE a hard fucking time at the door. i feel that the only way that they aren't out of buisness b/c of this, is because they are in the middle of time square. If they wheren't there, they would be boarded up.

All in all, i hate the place.

Thank you,

-al

PS...sorry guys, i hate bashing on anything. but this was well deserved. smile.gifcwm7.gifcwm13.gifcwm24.gifcwm27.gif

hey, sweetie...i was the one with the Bar Code post....you told me exactly what i wanted to know...thanx!!!!!!

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Posted by me under that topic:

okay. time for a little BAR CODE bashing. now i am not a basher, but i feel that this has to be done. So, please keep in mind that this isn't normal for me....you know what? screw this im posting my own topic on this.

Okay. here is what i think of barcode. i think that they suck ass. first off lets start with the doormen. there's like 4-5 of them (no need, they are all big stupid muscleheads. i think that 1 of them can handle a teenager trying to get into a bar.) another thing about them, is that they act like they are special or something? like fucking secret service agents, with thier little headsets. God its sickening. LOL. they feel as if thier stupid arcade is a club. and it really isnt.

second: the place itself.

The set up is really nice, the whole ride up the escalator is pretty cool and whatnot....but ladies..fellas...its a God damn arcade. and yes they have some good interactive "getin, and spin u till you puke" type games, but other than those few, the games pretty much suck.

Third and: The staff.

Okay. the word LOSER comes to mind. last time i was there, everyone was dressed up like a clown. Literally. i mean....its a 21+ arcade. not chucky cheese. pants and a shirt is okay by me. smile.gif

and last but not least:

the door men again. i bring them up again, b/c of another issue besides the one i mention erlier. this one being: THEY ARE ASSHOLES. they give EVERYONE a hard fucking time at the door. i feel that the only way that they aren't out of buisness b/c of this, is because they are in the middle of time square. If they wheren't there, they would be boarded up.

All in all, i hate the place.

Thank you,

-al

PS...sorry guys, i hate bashing on anything. but this was well deserved. smile.gifcwm7.gifcwm13.gifcwm24.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

I can totally respect that. I see what youre saying too. Part of it is ridiculous. I have fun when I go with my girl just to be stupid but much of what goes on is ridiculous.

I just cant resist the red devils tho.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

All I can say is DITTO!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif