Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX ON E

Originally posted by nnjguy24:

OK i AM BORED AT WORK AND NEED ENTERTAINMENT...WHO HAS HAD SEX ON e AND HAS SOME INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL ABOUT IT???

I have had sex on E. Not really an interesting story to tell, just that it was the best I ever had! It took a while to come but when I did......OMG, I have never experienced anything like that!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

i don't know about "interesting" stories but i can tell ya it lasts for hours and is a mazing, of course that either before or after you peak b/c otherwise it just ain't happening.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Is totally all bullshit. Only people who havent done it are like whoaaaaaaa its sooo amamzing. its something for people who havent done it to talk about so they seem like they have done it.

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

Originally posted by djchris:

It crushes the pill - I wouldn't recommend it. tongue.gif

HAHA LMAO biggrin.gif

oh, and bxbomb, smokin a lil reefer is always a must biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

I don't know about all you guys having trouble getting it up when your on E,

Cause my problem is I can't get it down ... No joke, I've been hard for like 6 -8 hours before, it's fun, if your with some one who can handle it for that long ... smile.gif

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

I AGREE AND DISAGREE WITH YA....WHEN I DROPPED A PILL FOR THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEX THE SAME NIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING....AFTER THAT THOUGH IT HAS GOTTEN LESS EXCITING BUT STILL IS BETTER THEN WHEN I AM NOT BANGED UP

Originally posted by mixemdarker:

Is totally all bullshit. Only people who havent done it are like whoaaaaaaa its sooo amamzing. its something for people who havent done it to talk about so they seem like they have done it.

Originally posted by nnjguy24:

SOMEBODY WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG MISSY....CAUSE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING

Hey the first time I had sex on E was also my first time dropping. It was okay but I dont know...he didnt do anything for me. When I had sex down in Myrtle Beach with this one guy on the beach by the water that was extroidinary. But basically I have no good stories....except sex with girls but we wont go there....anyway, Im sure maybe you could show me HOW GOOD it can be one day....lol

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

Originally posted by divalicious:

i've done it on e and it lasted for hours...and it was fantastic! i had no probs with the big o after o after o, but the ex took a while, which was fine by me, because he just spent a heck of a lot of time lapping me up!!! woohoo!

Oh you dirty girl you!!

hehe

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

I don't know about all you guys having trouble getting it up when your on E,

Cause my problem is I can't get it down ... No joke, I've been hard for like 6 -8 hours before, it's fun, if your with some one who can handle it for that long ... smile.gif

yea pep(haha like tom hanks in dragnet lol) i've had that happen too. guess it just depends on the pill b/c there have been times when i was peaking and been hard and wondered what the hell was going on. its a lot more fun though when your not at a club and don't have to walk around and dance like that.

-Rob

------------------

It's like anything else... it depends on the combination. Rollin' is great but if the sex isn't there naturally it won't make it extrordinary. I have had great 6-hour bouts towards the end of trips though. Try to both be on the same wavelength so both can handle it for that long.

All of my senses go loopy when I'm rolling..... touch and smell are the greatest. I'd imagine sex would be best whilst rolling, but as I've never done this, I obviously can't say fer sure.... and the opinion here seems to be that it ain't all that. Surprising.......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."