Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to meet everyone!!

Hey Smileygirl!!!

What better place to meet all these wonderful people than in THE club with Sasha and Digweed on the background!!!

Come to Twilo tomorrow, those of us who can't make it to the dinner, we can dance it off w some wonderful music!!! It doesn't matter if we don't know each other.. we'll all be connected by the vibe.

Really hope you can make it!!! cwm1.gif

(check out the Meeting Post for time and place)

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

I'm another newbie who has not met anyone, so don't feel left out!! We'll all get around to meeting each other .. there's definitely a friendly vibe to this board. We've all got the same goal ... to dance and party and have fun!!! See ya soon ... maybe next week's dinner.

i defintely plan on meeting up with eveyone sometime soon, maybe the dinner

can't help but like that vibe

birds of a feather flock together...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I wouldn't be too concerned about going solo to a meetup..... I went last time solo, going this time solo, too. Everyone is pretty damn fun, and we're all there to have fun.... and if you don't feel like talking, you can always listen in on somebody else.

The more the merrier, without a doubt..... hope to see ya there!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

I really want to go to one of your dinner meet-ups, but i don't know anybody and I would feel like such an ass showing up by myself. Everyone seems like they have known each other for years and became such great friends because of this board. My friends are growing out of the NYC scene and I'm still going itching to go every weekend but have nobody ever wants to go with me. It really sucks. So when I go out with my friends, we go local--but it is nothing like the city!!

smileygirl, you should DEFINATELY come to our dinner meet-up tonight. A lot of us are gonna be there. And just to reconfirm, not all of us know each other. I have met only a small percentage. I still haven't met pOOH for example.

So, don't be shy and show up!! We always managed to have a great time!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new."

- Henry David Thoreau

angel.gif

Last night I showed up to Recess, in response to vinylgrl's post. I was the only one from the board pinned against 7-8 people that she knew, and hey... I lived thru it! In fact, I had a great time! So get bawls (err, nevermind, you're a girl cwm32.gif ) and GO!

If you're really afraid that we're going to bite you, make sure to be late so everyone fed by the time you show up.

Thanks so much everybody for the responses. i guess I really won't feel too out of place now that I know everyone still has not met each other.

Cesarleo--we should definately go as first timers!!!! you also live right by me too-I'm in Oceanside! My best friend lives in Massapequa Park. Unfortunately I can't make it tonight but I will go meet up at another time--as long as Cesarleo comes with me????

Resident--you just made me pee in my pants!! I'm still laughing!!!!!!!!