Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween at SF

I went last year. Maybe it's just me, but I had a miserable time. The line to get in is ridiculous, once inside there are just stupid people trying to look cool in their costumes. Everyone was like just looking at each other and judging each other-I hated the vibe. I stayed for about an hour or two then I grabbed my friend and said get me the hell out of here before I blow. We went to Twilo and had a great time, the people were very cool, I met a crowd we hung all night and had a blast!

[This message has been edited by nikkisticks (edited 09-29-2000).]

Honestly, one of the worst nights I have ever had there...second only to JP's birthday! HORRIBLE! Too crowded and shit. I got in that make shift VIP thing last year (remember that?) and sat on the floor for like 6 hours miserable. Too packed, line too long (didn't wait though) and just horrible.

I'd pass if I were you. Lord knows I'm staying HOME! Fuck it, just go trick or treating!

addaboy

halloween is a great time to bring out alter egos...think of what/who you'd be on your best day x10. then run with it. I'm prone to a combo of superhero and sexy.

FG

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I'm trying to think of a good costume...any suggestions...?

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."