Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Up For Going to the Park After Sasha/Diggs?

Crackorn

YO CRACK

I can vouch for jamjinvin...one solid chica. I had the pleasure of meeting her last friday.

Doubt I'll make it to Twi but I'd love to rendevous with you peeps in the park in the a.m...me and uncle t always seem to get up at the crack of dawn on the weekends.

p.s. crack did you get my email about the kitty?

nicole

------------------

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The park thing is really gonna depend on the weather..

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

YOU'VE NEVER HEARD S and D?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

yeah, i never heard them frown.gif

would you think,

should i go this fri

or wait until next month

i remember someone saying,

according to their calculations, s&d weren't gonna be too good this month

will someone do my paper if i go this fri

cwm1.gif

cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

Originally posted by glowdancer:

yeah, i never heard them frown.gif

would you think,

should i go this fri

or wait until next month

i remember someone saying,

according to their calculations, s&d weren't gonna be too good this month

will someone do my paper if i go this fri

cwm1.gif

cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

i like alot of DJs, but one thing i really like about S&D is that theyre *always* good. there is *no* excuse for not going!

BTW-- *everyone* is *welcome* to come back to my place. but whos up for a 3 hour drive to a shit-hole city in the middle of massachusetts? um... i guess not huh?

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

i like alot of DJs, but one thing i really like about S&D is that theyre *always* good. there is *no* excuse for not going!

BTW-- *everyone* is *welcome* to come back to my place. but whos up for a 3 hour drive to a shit-hole city in the middle of massachusetts? um... i guess not huh?

WOW Glowdancer!!

I can't beleive u haven't seen these men on action..... They're worth every sec at Twilo, and every penny spent.... They really are good. I was there when they palyed for their 3 yr anniversary party, and , honestly I beleive it was one of the best nights ever...

Any friday, any month, any season.... They're REALLY good. U should stop considering it and GO... hehehe And later we'll come dwn at the park... (that's if everyone's up for it).

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

S&D (i find) have an every other month kind of rotation. . . in June, they ripped the roof off the damn place. in July, were kick-ass dark. . . blatantly evil. last month, they played some of the most joyous music i've ever heard. . . so this month is bound to be hella-dark.

i'm not up for that right now. . . while i love them, i haven't NOT seen them since January. time to take a break and come back next month. . .

instead, i'm up for Twirl to begin with and Divine's House Party in Jersey after. probably until Saturday night. . . i'm sure there'll be after-hours there too. . .

have fun S@Ders!! have a red bull fer me!

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

"I need to go home."

"You ARE home." -_Almost Famous_

unless I can take a shower somewhere, I'm not going anywhere except home. There's nothing like sitting in a park smelling like you just ran 30 miles mixed with other people's sweat, cigarette smoke, pot smoke, cologne etc.

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.

factoryfreak.gif

Well, I have to say that the last two hours at any Sasha/Digweed is so intense . Only the hardest of hardcore remain and the vibe is incredible. Once I started staying until the end, I could never leave early again. Just recently I began hanging out with other Twi go-ers after the music ends and once again I'm spoiled. So I can't even imagine going home directly after the show, regardless of what anyone smells like. I think I'm driving in to the city so I'll bring a radio and Chick will provide some CD's. Weather permitting, there's no reason why we can't continue the party.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Well, I have to say that the last two hours at any Sasha/Digweed is so intense . Only the hardest of hardcore remain and the vibe is incredible. Once I started staying until the end, I could never leave early again. Just recently I began hanging out with other Twi go-ers after the music ends and once again I'm spoiled. So I can't even imagine going home directly after the show, regardless of what anyone smells like. I think I'm driving in to the city so I'll bring a radio and Chick will provide some CD's. Weather permitting, there's no reason why we can't continue the party.

crack, my friends and i did that one time

after clubbing

we went to times square, pumped up the music and started dancing on the street

people started calling us "the acid crew"

and giving us money

we made enough for all of us to get grey papayas

cwm3.gif what a night!

cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

What is the cure for the pre-twi jtters? I'm considering a shot of 151 or a bong hit. I keep talking to people at work about Twilo and they've never even been there. I'm losing it (again). WHAT'S THE PLAN?????????????????????????????

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.