Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clenbuterol...

bre5379

Bre, I took Clen like a month ago and I had to stop it cause i was having a procedure done and the doctor told me to stop it all together and not even take it. I was taking it for about 3 weeks, I saw no results, and I didn't like the effects of it neither. Real shaky and my heart was real racey that I could barely drive. I got headaches every day that wouldn't go away. I hated it, and I wouldn't recomend it. But that's my opinion. Just be careful if you do take them.

For all the people who try every different supplement they can get their hands on to get results, just suck it up and do a cycle. Really your doing more damage to yourselfs with all these half ass pill mscams that are "legal" than you would on a three month cyle of juice.

Brea,

What's up…this deal about using Clen…I have training for 12yrs and was a competitive bodybuilder on the national circuit at one point in my life. Therefore, I do have knowledge of this product, in addition to the pros and cons. I have to be honest with you…Clenbuterol is an Asthma medication, which is catabolic to fat, and anabolic to muscle. Yeah, it is usually used to cut body fat prior to a show, however more & more this drug is being used as a dietary supplement, not just for bodybuilders. Most of the girls that were competitive at one point in there lives used steroids as well as "Clenbuterol" and if you ask them if it was worth it they would say no. Why? Well it definitely works, but at a cost. Because once you see the results you will continue to use the supplement. Then eventually you do come off the cycle and the ride begins. This could result in a "Thyroid" problem, which will not only make you gain back everything you lost, but them, some. Then you may have to take a thyroid medication the rest of you life. Can you say WATER RETENTION? These are the words of the one and only GURU of diet's for a great deal of pro bodybuilders "Charles Glass" seriously, I had a friend and Cal who lived in Venice beach and she used to talk him daily.…. Also, I have seen this myself…..Without getting into anymore details some of the common side effects are… nervousness, tremors of the hands, headaches and insomnia. So what do think now? Well just train hard eat well etc…but if you decide to do it this is the way. Usually used at a dosage of 60-120 mcgs per day, divided throughout the day. 2 days on, 2 days off. Cycles usually last anything up to 26 weeks. Clenbuterol only becomes apparent after

Approximately four months when gains will be made of up to 10 % on your T2 muscle fibers, which make up about 8 % of your skeletal muscle tissue. Also, if you choose to use this product you must train hard and eat right otherwise you are wasting your time and $ remember it is not a crue-all. Good luck be safe……

L8rr- cool.gif

~Ziazan~ "Take the path with the least resistance"

Originally posted by russ reign:

What about using an effidrine/caffeine stack?

I know it speeds up your heart rate, but I think if you have a normal heart rate to begin with, the side effects are minimal.....

Juiceboy, you're commentary on this would be appreciated......

russ reign i heard you at the tunnel once your the shit, do you still spin there?

here's the ultimate shred stack.

winsrol, primo, clense, and cellery for food.

they key is the vitamins you take to kill off the side affects. milk thisel, saw palwmeto, multivitamins with out iron, vitamin a garlic pills and many more.all year round.

ultimate mass cycle.

d-bol, androl, decca, sustanon, test, equipose, lot of calories and protien,

i perfer the shred.

thank you

juiceboy