Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEXUALLY ACTIVE . . .

eggmok

if you were indeed sexually active, you wouldn't have posted such message to begin with, dumb chink.

dumb chink . . .

i suggest you keep your racial slurs off this board . . .

you're offending many of the asians that post on this board . . .

BTW, i'm filipino not chinese . . .

so the correct racial slur would be flip . . .

ignorant sheep fucker . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by eggmok:

dumb chink . . .

LMAO. is that dumb shit throwing his racial slurs around again? what an insecure loser.

hey souvlaki, why u want to hurt peoples feelings? cant u get down with the love? racial slurs r a pussy way to talk. be nice or STFU.

------------------

i love music!

dumb chink . . .

cwm2.gif LMAO

Eggmok, you rule!!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

oh so you are a flip not a chink.. thats even worse, because chinese people seem to be better off than flips. im just sick of your lame posts and you seem to post aweful alot.

well i will try not to open your posts again.. muthafucker.

dumb chink . . .

Dear Souvlaki,

Obviously you did not pass basic grammar in high school therefore I would suggest you take an English class before assuming you are of a superior race. Your intellectual prowess is certainly shown to us by the way you misspelled basic words and abysmal lack of grammar knowledge.

Let me correct your English as much as possible:

"Oh, so you are a flip and not a chink. That's even worse because Chinese people seem to be better off than flips. I am just sick of your lame posts and you seem to post an awful lot.

Well, I will try not to open your posts again. Motherfucker."

Now have you learned anything? Personally, I highly doubt it, especially when we are dealing with an amoeba sized brain such as yours and definitely consisting of nothing more than pure shit.

Also since you will not open this post I can say with veracity that you are of the lowest order of scum one can possibly think of.

If you are going to use swear words or racial epithets in the future please do try to make them original. Words such as fuck, motherfucker, asshole, and dick are swear words that are unoriginal at best.

Now go find your mother and go back into that disgusting hole from which you came from. Also, from now on, I will use you as an example why abortions should always be kept legal.

Originally posted by souvlaki:

oh so you are a flip not a chink.. thats even worse, because chinese people seem to be better off than flips. im just sick of your lame posts and you seem to post aweful alot.

well i will try not to open your posts again.. muthafucker.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 09-29-2000).]

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 09-29-2000).]

just know i have access to your picture, you shouldn't have posted your ugly picture here. i swear to you i m a violent psycho and you wouldn't want me to recoginize your face at clubs.

stop posting lame messages fuckin low life.

souvlaki . . .

you've just started something that you'll never finish . . .

i swear to you, if i ever see you face to face, you're gonna regret every racist comment you've ever made . . .

let me know and i'll be there . . .

nothing will stop me from kicking your weak ass . . .

just know i have access to your picture, you shouldn't have posted your ugly picture here. i swear to you i m a violent psycho and you wouldn't want me to recoginize your face at clubs.

yeah look my picture and remember my face. cause everytime you see someone that even resembles me, you'd better be ready to get the beating of your life. i'll be at the clubs, you know what i look like so why don't you show your face, you fuckin pussy!! just let me know kid and i'll be there. one on one i swear nothing will stop me from destroying you. tell me where you are fag. i'm in DC and i'll drive 4 hours to give you a beating that you well deserve. i'll even give you my address if you want some. i know you're regretting what your mouth has said. dumb asses like you will only learn not to talk shit if you can't back it up. let me know. i'll be there in a heartbeat you pussy!! keep on looking over your shoulders. there's a ton of asians wherever you go. all i have to say is, hey that guy's a racist and you're gonna have lots of fun. talkin shit and can't back it up. no one on this board will side with you asshole. you just dug your own grave. i won't stop until you get an ass kicking. that i promise!

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

why don't you give me your phone number since you seem so enthusiastic.

you better be careful flip boy. i know what u look like. it's not hard to hurt a person in a crowded club...

let me know and i'll be there . . .

nothing will stop me from kicking your weak ass . . .

yeah look my picture and remember my face. cause everytime you see someone that even resembles me, you'd better be ready to get the beating of your life. i'll be at the clubs, you know what i look like so why don't you show your face, you fuckin pussy!! just let me know kid and i'll be there. one on one i swear nothing will stop me from destroying you. tell me where you are fag. i'm in DC and i'll drive 4 hours to give you a beating that you well deserve. i'll even give you my address if you want some. i know you're regretting what your mouth has said. dumb asses like you will only learn not to talk shit if you can't back it up. let me know. i'll be there in a heartbeat you pussy!! keep on looking over your shoulders. there's a ton of asians wherever you go. all i have to say is, hey that guy's a racist and you're gonna have lots of fun. talkin shit and can't back it up. no one on this board will side with you asshole. you just dug your own grave. i won't stop until you get an ass kicking. that i promise!

hmmm, so i guess souvlaki has to get rid of some stress? perhaps, he hasnt gotten laid in a while and is wishing for some corpse sex right now? anyway, i hope you can keep your bullshit off the board and out of the club scene all together.