Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else is single on nye?

i have been on a pone hell of a fun ride since my last relationship. as much as i'd love to have that special someone in my life, i don't think i could be much happier right now.

well, a daily blowjob would be nice, but i can't bend that far...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by sariman:

I'm doing NYE single, but that doesn't stop the kissing. smile.gif

//sariman

this is my first nye single in 5 years. i am gonna find someone to kiss come midnight

cwm38.gif

sungoddess u are just a ray of sunshine cwm12.gif

i'm single too and just going out with a few of my good friends, some are single and others are couples...as long as ur with good peeps it doesn't matter...happy happy joy joy cwm4.gifcwm9.gifcwm35.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Originally posted by brianz54:

If you're comfortable with yourself then you don't need anyone else to make you happy. It's people who are self-concious about their image that MUST be around another... True,huh??? cwm9.gif

yea yea ur all rite but wutever i guess i am too self concious i cant help it

------------------

teleport.gif

When you really think about being SINGLE on NYE is the way to go...First you don't have to fork over all that extra cash for that "great night out on the town" which eventually turns to shit because all the amateurs are out and they ruin it for everyone when they puke on your girls dress, then you hear all the bitching and moaning because she stinks of puke and you have to call it an early night and your pissed cause you forked over about 3 bills and you gotta go home at 1. Your best bet is to have a small gathering with some close friends throw on some music and invite all the dirty girls you know over to your crib and have a phat house party....oh yeah dont forget the sticks you gotta crack some sticks. Let your little brother and sisters go out and have a horrible time so when they come home with the horror stories you can say I told you so.