Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW YEARS EVE REPORT!!!!!

So how was it?? What did everyone do?

to all those who called me, you truly cheered me up. I won't forget that. You guys made my night alot better. What did I do?

Well, here in tampa (as some of you may know) there is this historic landmark called Ybor City. Ybor (@ night) is sort of like bourbon street during mardi gras....you can walk up to a stand and buy beer, or a bottle of rum, or tequila, and walk up and down the street with it drinking away. Also, there are a number of bars and clubs (corny little clubs) cwm35.gif but whatever. and of course...there is the whole bead and "show your tits" thiung....so there are highly intoxicated, "gifted" women exposing their upper halfs for beads....which is cool...LOL...so my best friend and i, basically walked up and down the strip lookin at all those hotties....saw a few pair of boobies wink.gif drank a few brews....and when everything closed down at 4am (lame) we left. BUT...we proceeded to go to 711 and buy MORE beer....bring it back here....drank and watched a few flicks. Then knocked out. Sucks to be stuck in florida....but i had a great time.

Hope to see you all soon.

Love ya, and happy <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new year</a> !!

-al

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Al I told you that yoi were with us in spirit last night. Thats why I brought a picture of you out with us last night smile.gif

And at Midnite I think more girls kissed your picture than any guy at the party...well maybe not EVERY guy cwm11.gif Yo I will speak to you soon, Have a great new years kid.......

A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

like i said bro - you were out in the maddness with me! hurry your butt back here!

your sis,

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Hey Al!! Happy New Year!

My miserable manifesto is on noiseboy's thread!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Happy New Year Al.......as Andy said, you were with us last night.....hey, did you hear me yelling over the phone at midnight......I think it may have cut out too early but hopefully you got a little piece......anyways, we miss you and you need to get your ass back to this below freezing whether so we can have some fun.......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me