Clubplanet Nightlife Community

--Ok help me out here--

Ok check this out my friend and I are always going to these cheesy house-parties, and we are finally 18 and old enough to party at some clubs. We went to the tunnel before new years and had a fucked up evening. We just weren't feeling the atmosphere, and the music was to trippy it sucked... So what's the best spot for hip hop and techno in Manhattan? Let us know because we simply need to find a place on Thursdays, Friday's, and Saturdays... Thanx

D & S cwm16.gif

In my opinion, If you are looking for a good time, you cant go wrong with Exit. There are so many different rooms!!!!!!!!!! cwm9.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

U TALK TRASH ABOUT THE MUSIC NOW. jUST AS I DID AFTER THE FIRST TIME I WENT TO THE TUNNEL WHEN I WUZ 18. IF U DROP BOMBZ, THEN WAIT UNTIL U GO CLUBBLING LIKE 3-4 TIMEZ MORE.ITZ KINDA LIKE SMOKIN WEED CUZ U DON'T REALLY FEEL IT AT FIRST. EVENTUALLY THE MUSIC WILL OWN U AND MAKE U HAPPY, AND MAKE U THINK ABOUT THE CLUB WHENEVER U HERE IT.I GOIN'TO EXIT THIS FRIDAY.NOT THE BEST CLUB, BUT ITZ AAAAIGHT.