Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was SF for NYE?

I've lived in SF for three years, but never done <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Year's </a> there... I'm sure a great time was had by all - but not as much fun as my SF butt did here in New York.

I can't say thanks enough for the incredible party.

~ JenX

------------------

Imagine a world in which there is no time. Only images. -- Einstein's Dreams

Hehe... damn, my cover's blown - I'm not really from around here! Either that, or my brain has just been reduced to jello along with my legs.

~ JenX

------------------

Imagine a world in which there is no time. Only images. -- Einstein's Dreams

I only got there at 9 or so, so I missed most of it. I asked ppl how it was earlier and I don't remember what they said at all LOL.. AND I WAS 100% sober (except for a little glass of champagne at midnight).. When we got there, the music was GREAT. I heard one of the BEST hard sets he has ever done and it was just amazing. It was extra dark, extra loud and extra awesome that night smile.gif Loved it. Then he went into vocals and did an AMAZING vocal set. Played Silence, I Believe in Love, Secrets of the Sea, My Love is Your Love acapella.. WOW.. I had a great time but everyone was disappointed that he ended the night so early (2:30!!! earlier than most saturdays).. People were standing on the dancefloor for 1/2 hour after the music stopped and waiting and screaming and clapping.. Then he played one more track and that's it frown.gif Actually saw a guy ask him on the street why he ended so early and JP said he was tired from doing 2 nights in a row (16+ hour sets each!!!) Can totally understand how exhausted he must have been. But it was a GREAT night.. Too bad I missed most of it LOL.. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone smile.gif

I spent New Years Eve with my b/f at work so I missed it too. I can't wait to be there next weekend!!! Z. I am so jelous you were there!!!!! smile.gif Glad to hear you enjoyed it though smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

We went to the vanderbuilt on LI first. Then we got to the factory around 6 00 am. It was kind of dead and the music was o k. I was there last year for new years too...wasnt that great either. There seemed to be alot of "non-going" factory heads there. Beginners...tourists..blah blah blah. But i was with all my friends and they were still serving alcohol all night, so that was a plus. You didnt miss much...

Susie