Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"I Have a Dream" RAVE !!!!!

hi!!

i'm *def* gonna be there . . . biggrin.gif

check out www.ravelinks.com

or www.stuckonearth.com

gotta buy the tix in advance, and the party will def. go on!!

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by junglekittn:

hmmm...i dunno...i wanted to go, but all i hear is baaaaaaaad things about the one last year...like REALLY bad things. like no one has anything good to say. whadup wit dat?[/quote

What kind of bad things did you hear? Would like to take someone with me who has never been to a rave but wanted some info on this one.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://members.tripod.com/~gifs123/tigger.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://members.tripod.com/~gifs123/tigger.gif</A>

i'm def. going regardless . . . i have all-access vip passes, so i won't have any problems . . . gotta show my support for the CAFFEINE djs. biggrin.gif

i have heard that StuckonEarth rips people off . . . price-wise . . but the tix are like 35 bucks . . .

the venue is awesome, i was supposed to start working there awile back, and decided to the troop to jamaica queens just wasn't good for me . . . www.amazura.com . . . they used to have rave pics up that looked pretty good. smile.gif

well lemme know who's gonna go . . . we'll meet up. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

Originally posted by princess0621:

What kind of bad things did you hear? Would like to take someone with me who has never been to a rave but wanted some info on this one.

wow, stuck on earth, ratt pack, and zero tolerance apparently have all been known to be real fuct up! if i am getting in free like brandie, i would go no doubt. wink.gif

don't get me wrong; they are going to have an ill line up, and if i could go, i will:

in the past, DJs have been known to not show up b/c they would not book the DJ in time. they would put out flyers, but not have the DJs booked. so, poor ahead of time organizing.

if DJs show up, they will only spin for like 45 minutes, which is whack! but then have DJs part of their crew spin for several hours.

security will be a big BITCH to people, you know how that goes. at raves, either security is MAD chill, almost too chill, or they are hardcore. you pick.

a lot of ticket holders will not get in, b/c the people that don't have tickets will get there at the butt crack of dawn and wait on line. WTF is that shit? i thought tickets meant guaranteed entry.

but that's the chance you take with ANY rave. nothing against SOE, Ratt pack, or Zero, as they are trying to keep the scene alive? maybe?

other crews will try their best to make the situation better for people; like Columns of Knowledge will open up other venues if the original venue is packed. that's the shit.

maybe i'll see you guys there!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

yeah, venue's kewl...

ummm, i tinks last year they tried to pack as many headz up in there as they possibley could (like everyone *and* their mother) and it was impossible to move much less dance, they never opened the second room (the *jungle* room), and security was being a bitch...SOE gets there own security, so it's not like "amazura" security (although amazura security is da bomb smile.gif)...

they *have* said that they are going to do what they can to avoid these problems this time around...hmmm, in a perfect world...

ummm, i'm prolly gonna go cuz it *seems* like it would be a good party (phatty line-up)...lemme not be one of the million and one to bitch about SOE.

Originally posted by kitty19:

wow, stuck on earth, ratt pack, and zero tolerance apparently have all been known to be real fuct up! if i am getting in free like brandie, i would go no doubt. wink.gif

don't get me wrong; they are going to have an ill line up, and if i could go, i will:

in the past, DJs have been known to not show up b/c they would not book the DJ in time. they would put out flyers, but not have the DJs booked. so, poor ahead of time organizing.

if DJs show up, they will only spin for like 45 minutes, which is whack! but then have DJs part of their crew spin for several hours.

security will be a big BITCH to people, you know how that goes. at raves, either security is MAD chill, almost too chill, or they are hardcore. you pick.

a lot of ticket holders will not get in, b/c the people that don't have tickets will get there at the butt crack of dawn and wait on line. WTF is that shit? i thought tickets meant guaranteed entry.

but that's the chance you take with ANY rave. nothing against SOE, Ratt pack, or Zero, as they are trying to keep the scene alive? maybe?

other crews will try their best to make the situation better for people; like Columns of Knowledge will open up other venues if the original venue is packed. that's the shit.

maybe i'll see you guys there!

heheh, yeah yeah, what she said!

kitty 19 is always on!

hehe thanks, junglekittn, so it sounds like you are going? damn, i can't decide. i have absolutely no money, i am trying to finance a trip to amsterdam at the end of january..

now that is going to be straight up chilllin~!

but if i do go, let's def meet up! and perhaps finally i will meet brandie! wink.gif

i say u do a lil pre-partying b4 amsterdam!

ok heres the info :

as for last years horrow stories .,. it came down to conterfiet tickets that were bring sold .. that screwed up the door and people getting in and everything ... a lot of people were pissed .. SOE has a bad reputation ... but they are pretty much teh best rave promoters in NY ... so u have no choise but to stick with them ..

the venue is ehhhh its ok .. big oopen space , what more could u want for a rave ... location .. is in jamica .. right near the lirr stop and there are subways ... neighborhood is ehh so-so .. but you should have a problem ... they'll be too many ravers around ... there is a website for the venue .. www.amazura.com ...

goto http://www.stuckonearth.com

for all teh party info , i.e. - line up , tickets , blah blahhh ... its all theer in a pretty cool flash site .. .

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

HA!

yea my ho kitty19 is right About C o K, They are very cool, Chris knows how to do it Right, and there in CT Who would of though?

As for Dream* Hahaha! FUCK THAT!

last year i got fucked, waited in line for 2 hours, with Advance tickets and Never got in, BULLSHIT....stuck on Earth....should be STuck in Hell.

I hate them all!

Hahah

*Me*

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)

i left last year's "i have a dream" without even having smiled once. it took an hour to check my coat, then i waited for a half an hour for the bathroom. security yelled at me to get the fuck out of the bathroom while i was trying to fix the zipper that had just broken on my pants, so i would've had to spend the rest of the party with a busted fly, if the dancefloor hadn't been too packed to dance anyway. as you can imagine, the dancefloor being packed meant that the rest of the place was at a standstill, and getting out of the place was just as bad as getting in. then there was my coat...

anycrap, as i was leaving, i asked a security guard who the promoters were and he pointed me towards someone. i told the guy that his party was oversold, that his security was ridiculously obnoxious, and that i was leaving the party without even having had the chance to dance. he asked me some questions, apologized,

AND THERE'S NO WAY I'M GOING TO THIS YEAR'S.

hehe thanks, junglekittn, so it sounds like you are going? damn, i can't decide. i have absolutely no money, i am trying to finance a trip to amsterdam at the end of january..

now that is going to be straight up chilllin~!

but if i do go, let's def meet up! and perhaps finally i will meet brandie! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

you are in big trouble if you don't come. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net