Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMFG...ANTHONY FUCKIN' PAPPA!

Originally posted by kitty19:

casey, yea, i was chillin on the side watching you guys, but then this group of annoying people were coming in pushing and trying to get into the circle, i was like fuck this. i came back around, but i didn't see you guys--

Do you know what happened?? Mike the manager came by and took Mitchell aside and told Mitchell that after all these years of coming to the club that Mitchell should know better than to make a circle in Twilo. That there's NEVER a circle in Twilo!! Mitchell was like WHAT??!!

But then later Mike told Mitchell not to pay him any attention cause he had a cold and drank a bottle of vicks and just doesn't make sense. He told Mitchell everything was fine, but then by that time Mitchell was so pissed at Mike that he went into one of his anit-Twilo moods. You know "NO MORE TWILO FOR ME moods". He'll probably be like that until PVD in February. Anyway. Becuase of that we kinda broke up the circle and moved on.

I know exactly what you mean about these girls in slut's wear playing with your sticks and walking away with it. It happened to me once . . . ONLY ONCE!

BlueAngel

------------------

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists . . . in the loved one, perfection." -Sydney Portier angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Was it Slacker after Pappa?

I just searched the net for some pictures and Slacker spun after Pappa. So Cass and Pappa were both on, but either Slacker was way off or he just had too golden a set to follow.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean