Clubplanet Nightlife Community

---Acting Up---

cwm1.gif

OK dressing sexy and dressing like a Hoe-Cake are two very different things... Fellas if a gal choses to dress sexy or even scandalous does that give you an open invitation to touch her ? I certainly think not. I'am tired of this bull shit. Fellas all I must say is will you please be gentleman even if our clothes are skimpy... Also no shout outs but keep the penis in your pants...

S&D

------------------

I seek nothing but information. Who has the information? Where can I obtain the information? ...

Originally posted by partygal:

cwm1.gif

OK dressing sexy and dressing like a Hoe-Cake are two very different things... Fellas if a gal choses to dress sexy or even scandalous does that give you an open invitation to touch her ? I certainly think not. I'am tired of this bull shit. Fellas all I must say is will you please be gentleman even if our clothes are skimpy... Also no shout outs but keep the penis in your pants...

S&D

I'm not touching this one...

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents.

The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

- Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

its a damn shame how some assholes give most guys a bad name....gotta have hardcore respect for our clubbing women....you gotta respect...or eventually there wont be anymore......

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Well there is a fine balance of acceptance and humility. Ok plain English. As a male, when i used to work out and had a much nicer body i did at times dress sexier. tang top or skin tight shirt and even wore spandex pants back in 1992 at our local carnival. Point is this.

There will be unwelcome compliments, gestures and even ass grabbing (yes I had gay guys and some rude girls grab my ass at the fair).

However, I did feel comfortable and felt better wearing the clothes I did, especially in summer. I felt much more with nature with less clothes I wore. That just how I felt, regardless of how people saw me. Some thought I was conceded or a show off.

I felt alot of girls were turned off and thought I was shallow or a show off.

Well however you may dress just be sure to understand that there will be unwelcome gestures and be prepared for it. Do your best to deflect the unwanted attention without being rude yourself. That what I did.

I know at some clubs where guys are overly aggressive cause girls to have their guards up. Which make it veryt difficult for the getlemens to approach those girls because they will be mistaken for the other dogs.

Again I have been many times been shrugged off by a woman that's had it up to hear so any guy approached her was shrugged off. So there in lies the humility and acceptance.

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

its a damn shame how some assholes give most guys a bad name....gotta have hardcore respect for our clubbing women....you gotta respect...or eventually there wont be anymore......

word. mah brotha knows where it's at. hehe...

- meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

I usually just get close to a chik and just smile into here eyez while I dance, from there I can establish whether or not to try to escalate the situation.The only advice I can offer U, iz to try to send the right signalz and try to dance in an area where u feel a little safe. It iz inevitable that u will have another instance like this, but from ur standpoint the only thing u can try to do, iz prevent this from happening again to the best of ability, with-out compromising the reason U R clubbing, which iz to have fun.This soundz like the problem of a hot chik, I'm sure I could ummmmmm handle U. good luk

hmm, i never, or at least very rarely ever, have a problem with guys being gropey. what clubs is this an issue in?

then again, it might not be the guys and it could just be me. that's rather depressing...

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP