Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I ARRIVED HERE AFTER TAKING A FLIGHT FROM TAMPA TO CLEAVELAND, AND FROM THERE TO NEWARK. 5 HOURS OF FLYING AND I ARRIVE TO SEE WHITE SHIT EVERYWHERE! WTF!....LOL...NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT IT IS COLD AS BALLS!!!!!

GOD I MISSED HOME!! biggrin.gif

WELL THE CLOSER ONES PLEASE CALL ME SO WE CAN DO SOME EXTENSIVE, AND AGGRESSIVE STRAIGHT CHILLIN LOL....I MISSED MOST OF YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, AND TO THOSE THAT CALLED ME ON NEW YEARS TO CHEER ME UP WHILE I WAS IN FLORIDA......THANKS SO MUCH....LOVE YOU ALL.....SO Y'ALL GOT MY CELL....I'LL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YA!

-AL smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by brianz54:

Welcome back... What, no direct flight??? My brother lived down in Tampa for awhile, kind of too laid back for my taste... cwm9.gif

Hell yea....it was dead there.....save Ybor City....which was a really NICE hot spot....too bad it closed down at 4am....lol...then there was Mons Venus....lol...thats another story..... biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Hell yea....it was dead there.....save Ybor City....which was a really NICE hot spot....too bad it closed down at 4am....lol...then there was Mons Venus....lol...thats another story..... biggrin.gif

Yeah, Ybor is nice, it kind of reminds me of Bourbon St. in New Orleans but on a much smaller scale. I remember a club called Empire in Ybor, did you go there?

cwm9.gif

------------------

glowbar.gif

Feel free...

brianz54@hotmail.com

Originally posted by brianz54:

Yeah, Ybor is nice, it kind of reminds me of Bourbon St. in New Orleans but on a much smaller scale. I remember a club called Empire in Ybor, did you go there?

cwm9.gif

we actually passed it the first night going there but didnt go in.....it seemed that they where playing some hot house....old stuff.....but it would have been fun you know....so we agreed to go there the next night....so we go, get on the line...and hear them playing the thong song......so...we proceeded to vacate the premesis ASAP. smile.gif......we went to this one tiny club called KHAOS.....there was some radio station there that night....so besided the DJ announcing the radio station like 15 times....it was ALOT of fun...they played (again) alot of older shit....like the final chapter, castles in the sky.....but we had ALOT of fun...it was cool listening to those tracks again.....its been a while.....BUT...again..the closed at 3....so it was a HUGE tease.

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

let the ball busting commence... wink.gif

STFU!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif

LOL...so how are ya Frank? How was the holiday?

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Welcome back, baby! Missed you!!!!! <big massive bear hug>

I'm exhausted but I'll call you tomorrow! And YES we HAVE to get together soon.

Wuf!

-Ooana

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

hey hey hey!!!!!!! ally boyyyyyy

whats going on!!!

okay first off I would like to say I lost my cell phone but did listen to my messages yesterday and got Aramis's message but boy does he talk waayyyyyy too fast... and I couldn't get the digits he gave me... Uggghhhh!!!!!!!! happy New Years GUYZ!

------------------

mouse.gif

Hehehe...relax homey...calm down...think calm blue ocean...over and over... biggrin.gif

Deep thoughts by shadowchaser?

you didnt answer me....how was the holiday??

OOPS im at Rolys house.....replied under his name by accident smile.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Deep thoughts by shadowchaser?

you didnt answer me....how was the holiday??

OOPS im at Rolys house.....replied under his name by accident smile.gif

Hehehe...I can get deep when I can...Happy new year!

I had a blast dude...too bad you got stuck in FL...not much to do there...glad to end a so so 2000...2001 is my year. tongue.gifcool.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org

Hehehe...I can get deep when I can...Happy new year!

I had a blast dude...too bad you got stuck in FL...not much to do there...glad to end a so so 2000...2001 is my year. tongue.gifcool.gif

Shit happens for a reason i guess. Glad you had a good time.

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Yay!

My big lil' bro is back!

And now, on to the weekend!!

Muahahahahahahahaha!!

Luv ya!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

AL!!!!! babe whats up finally ur here and maybee we can chill this time for real ive missed ya lots i lost my old cell phone so i need ur cell again i got a new # ill talk to u through ims oh and sweetie congrats on ur club god status cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

tt1.gif