Clubplanet Nightlife Community

proof that drugs are good

Originally posted by deanna11:

the human species has been indulging in drugs since well before Jesus E. Christ turned water into wine. we've survived and evolved (i'm sure our monkey ancestors did drugs too) for however damn long. if drugs were antithetical for life and succession, we would have a biological response to reject them, i.e. the response we get from burning our own flesh

drugs are pleasureable. our physiologies want us to do drugs. we are living and evolving. drugs are good

Don't take this too much to heart, but that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. (From a logistics standpoint--- utter bullshit)

I think you're cool peeps Deanna, so don't take the blunt comment too much to heart.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, THIS BOARD CRACKS ME UP!

maaan... can't we all just get along? where's the electronic flower child free lovin' and bumpin'??

artful, thanks. i think you're cool peeps too. well, maybe if we knew each other ;-) i mean, if we did i'm sure that's what i would think

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I see... let me say I think you're an asshole and a hyprocrite, but I have nothing against you personally... I think what you said so far is totally dum assed. Plus you got a sense of humor so you want me to stfu and quit bugging you... okey dokey...

Dude, you sound like more like an idiot with each post. Nuff said, you're right, I won't talk to idiots like yourself... it's a no win situation.

what part of shut the fuck up do you not understand ... why dont u mind your business and shut your mouth ... i never said anything to you and u try and attack me ... so go fuck off. please dont read my post anymore and definetly dont reply to them and i will be that much happier.

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN is this gonna be the year of fighting?? That's all I've been seeing on the board.

Does anyone need a bottle of "RELAX"? cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists . . . in the loved one, perfection." -Sydney Portier angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

I like that view, but I always think of it as this: "you only live once, so why the f*ck not" cwm11.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

Originally posted by lsully:

I like that view, but I always think of it as this: "you only live once, so why the f*ck not" cwm11.gif

I'm with you lsully...I go by the only live once crap too...

...right now I'm 23 and living in NYC...when and where else am I going to be able to go clubbbing all fucked up till 8am while listening to the best DJs in the world...

You gotta take advantage while you can or it'll all pass you by...

See you all at Lawler on Fri...

cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

my first response to this was that people like to make war also, and that's not necessarily good for their health.

but then you guys started fighting and it just proved it!

don't do drugs because they're good for you (although i think pot is), do them because you like them!

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

so go fuck off. please dont read my post anymore and definetly dont reply to them and i will be that much happier.

Okay, I'll leave you alone... no need to cry like a baby... hehehe...

------------------

Skip the little dream, go for the BIG one... or cya in the next life...

caveman.gif