Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm back From Vegas and...

Hey Spheric,

We've had enough NYC New Year's Eve reviews...I want to hear your Vegas review LOL. Damn do I miss that town. Can't wait to get back smile.gif How was it?

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Julie Steven's baby shower

Saturday - Sound Factory 5th Floor

PM for guestlist

TRUE!!!!!!!

I had a great time all around. Didn't get to sleep before 10am any of the five days I was out there. Spent New Years Eve at RA. Really cool. More people in Vegas(actually a record setting weekend) then I ever saw. Weather was much better than here, sorry cwm4.gif about 50-62 degrees. Just all around a great vegas experience,mbuy your tickets for memorial day now!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by momadance:

I'm glad you had a good time, but if you went on vacation, especially to vegas for New Years, and missed this board.....I dont know what you were doing

Hahahahahahahah! I missed very specific board members I should have said. Risa06, divalicious, mysterious, uknjx2. I missed the boards NYE reviews, I'm going to have to go to the files and chek them out.

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by momadance:

I'm glad you had a good time, but if you went on vacation, especially to vegas for New Years, and missed this board.....I dont know what you were doing

Hahahahahahahah! I missed very specific board members I should have said. Risa06, divalicious, mysterious, uknjx2. I missed the boards NYE reviews, I'm going to have to go to the files and chek them out.

owwwwwwwww.....I missed you too wink.gif ....hehehe

L

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i was tryin to get in touch with you ..

i thought you were avoiding me or some shit .. check ur mail and get back at me ..

-dollar

Avoid you???? I was in the land of make believe. I'm back on earth now and I'll check my mail!!

Avoid you???? I was in the land of make believe. I'm back on earth now and I'll check my mail!!

coolo deal ... nothign super important , jus wanted to touch bass .. i need to get my self out ot teh land os make believe too ! where the hoes are $5 , the bourben is $3 and teh slots are a nickle !! yeeeeeee-haw !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

We missed you too!! I wondered where you were! I shouldn't say I don't remember ANYTHING b/c I do know I was at Suneil's kick-ass party.......just the details and all that kissing is a little fuzzy, no, a lot fuzzy......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

We missed you too!! I wondered where you were! I shouldn't say I don't remember ANYTHING b/c I do know I was at Suneil's kick-ass party.......just the details and all that kissing is a little fuzzy, no, a lot fuzzy......

you are too much ..... smile.gif ....Happy New Year

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

We missed you too Doll! Glad to hear Vegas was a blast!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com