Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Believe

I believe-

that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe-

that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I believe-

that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I believe-

that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I believe-

that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe-

that you can keep going long after you can't.

I believe-

that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe-

that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe-

that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

I believe-

that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences

I believe-

that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe-

that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

I believe-

that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

I believe-

that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe-

that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe-

that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe-

that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe-

that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I believe-

that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe-

that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other And just because they don't argue,it doesn't mean they do.

I believe-

that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I believe-

that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I believe-

that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I believe-

that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you you will find the strength to help.

I believe-

that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I believe-

that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by raver_mania:

I believe-

that you're too dumb to think of a better come-back.

I believe-

That I prefer not to get into a bickering match with a pathetic raver

I believe-

It is senseless for me to sit here and defend something that I got sent on email and posted for others to read. You think its stupid and common...well I guess it takes one to know one.

I believe-

That if you want...my office is at 888 7th Avenue...57th Street...you can come down here at any time you wish and I will fuck up your little punk faggot candy flipping ass.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

My lil' sister sent me this in an forwarded e-mail and wanted to share cuz it's so nice:

Everyone always tells their friends

they'll be

'Best Friends Forever,'

but how often does that last?

You might be best friends one year,

pretty good friends the next year,

don't talk that often the next year,

and don't want to talk at all the year

=A0 after that.

=A0 So, I just wanted to say,

even if I never talk to you again in my

=A0 life,

you are special to me

and you have made a difference in my

=A0 life,

I look up to you,

respect you,

and truely charish you.

Send this to all your friends,

no matter how often you talk,

or how close you are,

and send it to the person who sent it to

=A0 you.

Let old friends know you haven't

=A0 forgotten them,

and tell new friends you never will.

Remember,

everyone needs a friend,

someday you might feel like

you have no friends at all,

=A0 so just read this email and take comfort in knowing somebody out

=A0 there cares about you and always will

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

I have to retract my last statement...in which I invited Fagger_Mania to my office because it seems he is in Maryland.

I believe-

you are such a pussy that you only talk shit because you are in another fucking state. Next time one of your gay little raves brings you to NY...remember my address and we will surely party.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by gravity (edited 01-04-2001).]

Originally posted by gravity:

I believe-

That I prefer not to get into a bickering match with a pathetic raver

I believe-

It is senseless for me to sit here and defend something that I got sent on email and posted for others to read. You think its stupid and common...well I guess it takes one to know one.

I believe-

That if you want...my office is at 888 7th Avenue...57th Street...you can come down here at any time you wish and I will fuck up your little punk faggot candy flipping ass.

- You seem to have a problem with 1) "faggots" and 2) candy-flipping. Why - cuz thats all you ever talk about. Dude, its not me who's pathetic, its you. FYI, I'm straight, and have never candy-flipped.

- If YOU have a problem with me, seek me out at one of the meet-ups, and we'll sort this out. I'll be there for Anthony Pappa, Jan 13, and Danny Howells, Jan 20. I'm not gonna drive all the way from Baltimore just to sort this sophomoric quarrel you started.

End of story.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Damn.. wanted to say that it was a good post but it seems like every post turns into a fight.. This is so stupid, why the fuck do ppl have such nasty attitudes and feel the need to threaten or put each other down on a board??? Ughh...

Rachel, that was cute too smile.gif Love new your signature LOL..

- You seem to have a problem with 1) "faggots" and 2) candy-flipping. Why - cuz thats all you ever talk about. Dude, its not me who's pathetic, its you. FYI, I'm straight, and have never candy-flipped.

- If YOU have a problem with me, seek me out at one of the meet-ups, and we'll sort this out. I'll be there for Anthony Pappa, Jan 13, and Danny Howells, Jan 20. I'm not gonna drive all the way from Baltimore just to sort this sophomoric quarrel you started.

End of story.

I started???

Read the thread son...and then tell me who started the bullshit. And no, I have no problem with bundles of sticks.

Oh...thats a great idea you have...lets meet and settle this INSIDE of Twilo...it seems you'll be here next week...so sometime before then, we will pick a spot convenient for YOU (ok pussy) ...thats NOT IN A CLUB (isnt that a better idea)...unless ofcourse you want to do this in SF...or do you want to get your face kicked in on familiar territory?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I started???

Read the thread son...and then tell me who started the bullshit. And no, I have no problem with bundles of sticks.

Oh...thats a great idea you have...lets meet and settle this INSIDE of Twilo...it seems you'll be here next week...so sometime before then, we will pick a spot convenient for YOU (ok pussy) ...thats NOT IN A CLUB (isnt that a better idea)...unless ofcourse you want to do this in SF...or do you want to get your face kicked in on familiar territory?

"Son", you did start this...the day before. Remember calling someone an "idiot" for saying this board has its own reality??? Strike a bell?? That was aggression without provocation on your part. Yo, I don't start shit, but I won't sit back and take shit either.

Pick a time and place that weekend.

------------------

Nietzche

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Gravity,

I said it before and I will say it again, you need to relax kid.

Dude...it could be the stresses of the day...but that mutha_fucka...raver_mania does nothing but start nonsense and when he comes to NY next week, its gonna be done...for good.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Why don't you go back and read this thread again:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/017634.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/017634.html</A>

Exactly asshole...its snide, bullshit comments like that...that give me the reason to look forward to cracking your fucking skull...enough said...your coming to MY HOUSE...so you pick the spot...I'll be a curteous host before I send you back to MD in a fucking bag.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Wow! All these testosterone might really drive a girl crazy!! cwm25.gif

No one is doubting your dicks, gentlemen. Now let's just back off and zip up. Thank you!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists . . . in the loved one, perfection." -Sydney Portier angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

Exactly asshole...its snide, bullshit comments like that...that give me the reason to look forward to cracking your fucking skull...enough said...your coming to MY HOUSE...so you pick the spot...I'll be a curteous host before I send you back to MD in a fucking bag.

Fuck you asshole! We'll see about that...

------------------

Nietzche

And one more thing...raver_manic_depressive, I think its pretty funny and pathetic that you sat waiting with your dick in your hand for 24 hours for me to post something (that was c/p out of email)...just to make a stupid fuking comment...and you are the one refering to MY maturity levels. Whatever baby-pa...its fully on for you next week...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Fuck you asshole! We'll see about that...

Aw...poor little raver_pussy...getting all upset now...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

And one more thing...raver_manic_depressive, I think its pretty funny and pathetic that you sat waiting with your dick in your hand for 24 hours for me to post something (that was c/p out of email)...just to make a stupid fuking comment...and you are the one refering to MY maturity levels. Whatever baby-pa...its fully on for you next week...

I'm a vindictive SOB...like I said I don't start shit, but I don't take shit either! Yo, talking about maturity levels - whats up with the name-calling..oh yeah, thats so fuckin mature!! Fuckin moron!

------------------

Nietzche

...my office is at 888 7th Avenue...57th Street..

**shouting**

HEY GARY !!!!

I'm one block from you .. We are having a lunch meet-up... Why don't you come?

------------------

AIM vampie

[This message has been edited by vampienyc10 (edited 01-04-2001).]