Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rudy Guliani owns Exit!

LOL!! I love the last part of your comment. Haven't been to exit in along time but that's the vibe I get out of most clubs, with the exception of gay nights. Personally, I go to clubs for the music and the dancing, never to hook up and I think it's a more pleasant experience for females to go on gay night. Don't have to worry about guys hitting on me only girls, which I can kick their asses if nec!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

i wouldnt doubt it, exit has the cash and the connects to keep the raids out, its all about the $$$$$$$$$$

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Remember the Tunnel in its heyday. Gays, transvestites in abundance. Sometimes you can tell how chill of vibe it is at a club by whether it has open gays there. Exit does not, because its the kind of place where a gay guy might get beat up by some close minded asshole. But whata hey, these people need a place to hang too.

YES.. I was wondering the same thing!!! I didn't get searched at all and carried a HUGE bag in with me.. I get searched like crazy at SF every week, they go through every single thing in my bag (last weekend she went through every pill in my bottle of advil!!!).. But the downside is too many cracked out teenagers..

Holy shit! I happened to have lost 2 8&1/2 x pills in the pillow room! Just foolin around bud, did you an your girl take them right there! I assume you knew that the pills were cool, still pretty risky though. Glad everything turned out OK.

LATE NYE REVIEW/(STILL RECOVERING)

At least that what it feels like when you see their attitude towards whats goin on in the club now.

IS EXIT ABOVE THE LAW???

No search and not even checking id's! Inside people were literally falling down from too much dope, thats why the party died down around 8:30am and kicked at 9:45. Twilo was going until like 6pm. I felt that at any moment waitresses were going to start carrying around trays of x,k, and c. Inside the male bathrooms at 7am, mexicans were selling Phillie blunts out of boxes!! Thats fucking blunt!

I mean I love going to a place thats so lax about this shit, this is what nyc is all about, but I gotta say that I was scared I might step on the wrong guy's foot, apoligize, and then get smoked because he's gotta keep his pride. I saw a couple of situations that were similar and almost escalated to violence for no reason at all.

Sorry guyz but the hip-hop room is gotta go, too much attitude in that place. Walking through it with my girl was one level above walking through a lions' cage with a steak in your hand, so many of these guyz are way too desperate.

There was enough chill people there, mostly on the main floor and the second level overlook, so I had a blast. Still I feel like I just paid $75 for a regular saturday night which I love at exit, only a lot more people and a lottt more assholes.

Boris was off the hook, as he is every night. But I gotta say that the people and the vibe were at the worst at Exit on NYE. Way too many money flaunting tough guyz that were hanging around the vip areas to show everyone how better they are than everyone else. Didnt bother me though, had fun anyway.

Biggest dissapointment: was hoping that the party would last longer, I would have been there until noon or even later.

Biggest joy: my girl found two 8&1/2 x pills in the pillow room around 7am, just when we needed it the most!

Reccomendation for next party: At the door bouncers should hand out mase to every girl. In a couple of hours go around and bunch all the guys that got mased and take them back to nj,li, and bklyn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

[This message has been edited by nycetouch (edited 01-04-2001).]