Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here go sailing ???

Yeah, I go sailing, but I haven't been sailing out here yet... Sailed a bunch in the San Francisco Bay, some of the toughest waters in the world according to all the books and "experts"... I don't think it's that bad.

I've been in things from 23 ft. all the way up to 46 ft.

They got some nice boats out there.

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Sailed for years out on LI on the Great South Bay. Get some sailing in around the Virgin Islands whenever I can....NOTHING I mean NOTHING like those Caribean waters.

Ugh, I NEED SUN!!!!! <whines and complains bitterly to anyone within ear shot>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

we should organize a CP regata ( spell check) =) .. .and work alcohol consumption into teh rating system ..

i went to block island and larchmont this summer .. i was planning on going down to key west race week this month , but the boat i was gonna go on bailed out .. i migth go just to chill ... 2 friends of mine will be in fla for teh month , first j-24 nationals then key west race week .. i'm so jealious ! . and Oo .. you are coming out with me this summer ! bring ur bikini and u can work foredeck =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

sailing, yup. powerboating is my preference, though

Sutphen.jpg

bad scan, good boat.

Oooooh what a beauty that girl is!! NICE!

Gads I miss the water <whimpers>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

we should organize a CP regata ( spell check) =) .. .and work alcohol consumption into teh rating system ..

i went to block island and larchmont this summer .. i was planning on going down to key west race week this month , but the boat i was gonna go on bailed out .. i migth go just to chill ... 2 friends of mine will be in fla for teh month , first j-24 nationals then key west race week .. i'm so jealious ! . and Oo .. you are coming out with me this summer ! bring ur bikini and u can work foredeck =)

Foredeck? Psssaawwwah! I'm captain dear. :P

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

whoa ,.. and at first i was gonna put u down stairs with the blender !!

you wanna call tactics ? ok

i'll be on foredeck

thats where all the fun is anyway ...

Hee! Its all fun and games till someone forgets to say hardaleeeeeeee!!! <cackles>

-Oo

------------------

Prepare to tack! (or, watch yer head!)

Block Island is one of the MOST fun places to go by boat. Also kinda fun to fly in, but I prefer water. Spent many summers there, and miss it greatly.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Prepare to tack! (or, watch yer head!)

Block Island is one of the MOST fun places to go by boat. Also kinda fun to fly in, but I prefer water. Spent many summers there, and miss it greatly.

me , my friend and his dad took their person 37 in there from douglaston about 17 hours of sailing time i guess .. when we saw teh island we were fucking hummmin ... surfing waves in at about 15 knots ! so much fun !!

my boy was at the helm and his dad ran down below .. he tells me he dropped shrooms ... sick ! flying into block with a guy trippin on mushrooms at the helm !!!

the trip back was even better tho .. cruisin home on a brand new c&c 120 .. auto helm and all .. my friends on j-35 were next to us for a while took pictures of all of us on teh rail passing a round a bottle of tequila with no one steering teh baot ! priceless ...lazy days ... drinkin smokin .. ahhh i cant wait !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif