Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo New Year's Eve was incredible!!!!

That was definitely one of the best times I ever had. The music was awesome, the crowd was the best I have ever seen at Twilo, just incredible. Was anyone still there when that performer fell like 15 feet to the floor. Another Twilo memory filed away for when I'm old and gray.

Anthony

------------------

ok, terrific then

Another crazy night (or shall I saw afternoon by the time I left Twilo!) It was so so much fun. The music was incredible....Fran...you suck.

BTW...it was great seeing Anthony or shall I saw DJ FLASH from Europe.

Make any tracks yet?

Rob says hi. cwm24.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 01-04-2001).]

Easy with the working on a track. I heard the whole story. I would have liked to have been there to see it. Although, in the state I was in I would have been useless!! Yes, I my get a little messy once in a while but that is usually over the summer so realax with that one!! I am sure I will be seeing you soon. Why don't you come pay me a visit at World again???

No shit Anthony...the music was off the hook all night, or should I say, all day long! Junior played his ass off! Fuck all you Sf and Exit characters...Twilo's where its at! There's nothing that can come close to Junior at his best!