Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lawler vs. Tenaglia vs. ??

NEED HELP....

Can anyone descrive Lawler's style? choosing where to go tonite....

ALso - anyone know whats going on at LL?

All I know of Lawler's what I read, sounds like he has some tribal trance, sexy dark grooves....is it a mellow set? we like it progressive...any thoughts?

*******too many stars******* cwm44.gif

I've seen Lawler twice: in Twilo and in Ibiza. Both times he was great. In Twilo he played as a part of a trancy lineup and sounded a lot like Tenaglia (a mix of progressive and deep house). In Ibiza he played the best set I heard there. He was opening up for Sasha and Digweed and he did a better job than both of them combined. DT is there every week, while Lawler is here just once every two months. I think it is a very easy choice. The three Lawler's cd's that I have heard so far are also REALLY good: Dark Drums, Home and Nu Breed.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

Originally posted by charrails:

NEED HELP....

All I know of Lawler's what I read, sounds like he has some tribal trance, sexy dark grooves....is it a mellow set? we like it progressive...any thoughts?

Lawler is referred to as the DT of the UK. His Nubreed CD is off the hook. Deep, dark and sexy with hard tribal beats. I say go check him out, we have DT at Vinyl every Friday.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Originally posted by charrails:

NEED HELP....

Hey babe!

I think we should go see Lawler tonight, people are confirming what we thought. DT of UK - sounds good to me!!!

Sorry haven't called this morning, been in a meeting! cwm38.gif

i want to...

lawler's style is very dtish, minus the disco touch. add quivver to the mix and the night will progress at just the right pace!the drums will take control of you...

love you some more...

------------------

chronic is the answer...