Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's With all you Sf and Exit Losers???

All of you SF and Exit monkeys should kill yourselves...I was at the SF for the first time in over two years a few weeks back and at Exit for the first time about a week ago. Those two places are the worst..The music sucks balls and the people are a bunch of "k" heads walking around like zombies! Have some respect for yourselves!

Originally posted by chrissybumps:

oh yeah..and where do you go on a regular basis???

Good Question.....emcee25- please elaborate

PS- SF still rocks...to deny it is to lie

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

Originally posted by emcee25:

All of you SF and Exit monkeys should kill yourselves...I was at the SF for the first time in over two years a few weeks back and at Exit for the first time about a week ago. Those two places are the worst..The music sucks balls and the people are a bunch of "k" heads walking around like zombies! Have some respect for yourselves!

First off asshole, I am not a "K" head...never tried it and never will. You will find those type of people in mostly every club. If you don't like the music, atmosphere don't go. Guaranteed nobody wants you there.

Breann

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Blah blah blah blah blah.....

LOVE SF!

"K.. take me away.." LOL..

PS: Bre, when are you going again???

My friends birthday is next weekend and that is where she wants to go. So definitely next weekend. Isn't that your birthday also???

Breann

this board is like a scratched record. it plays the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by bre5379:

My friends birthday is next weekend and that is where she wants to go. So definitely next weekend. Isn't that your birthday also???

Breann

YES!!!!! That'd be soooo awesome! A bunch of ppl from the board are going too cause it's Lucie's goodbye party and my bday smile.gif I'll def PM you!!! And this time no backing out!!! smile.gif

YES!!!!! That'd be soooo awesome! A bunch of ppl from the board are going too cause it's Lucie's goodbye party and my bday smile.gif I'll def PM you!!! And this time no backing out!!! smile.gif

Hahaha...okay!!! Let me know what's going on!

Originally posted by nycetouch:

shiiiiiitttt, I dont like juiceheads and k'd foools either. I dont let them stop me from having fun at SF or Exit. Maybe you just going to clubs with a bad vibe yourself kid.

Thank you! I don't like them either but I so don't care if they are there.. I have fun anyway!

"K.. take me away.." jk btw, I don't do K but that song stuck in my head smile.gif

Whats the big deal if someone bumps K or not...Everyone is acting like its worse than E...same shit...tell you the truth the E is worse than the K..remember can't overdose on K...and if you cook your own licks you know whats in it..and its not cut with any garbage..E is a totally different story so much bullshit in it most of the time you don't know what your taking. Anyway to each his own don't judge someone by the drugs they take judge them by the WAY THEY DANCE. hahaha

Youll see me at Exit tonight with my crew..Just look for the FIRE.

Originally posted by bre5379:

Breann

Me and one of my girls will be there on the 13th also!

As for anyone that doesn't like it STFU !!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Haha! Not as old as YOU! smile.gif Will never be as old as YOU hahahaha! BTW, you ARE coming for my bday right? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Please please please?

I'm there smile.gif ...........

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Grrr!! I'm not old! A lot of ppl are so surprised when they find out I'm only 21! I guess I'm mature LOL!!!

Lola you're the best!!! I can't wait for next weekend, it'll be GOOOOOOOD smile.gif And no backign out either!

Roxanne - HI smile.gif

uhh Zoya Zoya.....some people just lie...and some people just......don't know....... smile.gif

Zoyka...kak dela?....lol

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by sirdante:

this board is like a scratched record. it plays the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

you got it. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox