Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DUMPED !!!

Dlolcemimi,

Only so much that people can say about this without more context. But if you say "dumped" one can assume that there was some sort of mutual understanding that this was supposed to be about more than shagging.

And in this case, regardless of anything else, regardless of what he means by "your too young", ditching any kind of girlfriend with that lameass excuse for a conversation says wonders about the guy. You may hurt now but he obvuiously did you a big favor.

Nothing anyone can say can or should talk you out of being blue for awhile but remember that while you are sad, you are not alone. And when you are done with the mourning period you clearly have a big world full of friends to show you a good time smile.gif

XXlea,

I've dealt with enough women to be fully conversant with the material for both your 101 and 120 level courses. Frankly, I think I have the entire degree covered up to and including such undergraduate favorites as prick tease 201, ballbuster 300 and the perennial favorite golddigger 410.

But in the interest of furthering my undersatnding of the enemy and thus protecting myself and loved ones I was wondering what you were offering in way of post-graduate work. As a man I am obviously not eligible for the degree but I would love to audit a few seminars and would be prepared to pay a fee.

Perhaps I could share some of the insights I learned when taking bastard 101, scoring-with-their-best-friend 222, selfish prick 340 and my personal favorite, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am 442.

Well I think people get tired off each other in general ... Age is just a number... It's obvious that this guy you were with is just a loser and only wanted to get his fuck on just like the others... My advise to you do your thang and move on. Forget about this loser...

------------------

I seek nothing but information. Who has the information? Where can I obtain the information? ...

Originally posted by karch:

These girls with the egos.. haha

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Please you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You kill me!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net