Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Darude Sandstorm/Cant stop listening/HELP

You just discovered Sandstorm? I used to love that song until I heard it a 1000000 times. They play it on KTU every 1/2 hour now!!! Along with I Turn To You, Dance with me and Spanish Guitar originals.. I thought radio played MTV stuff like BSB and NSync and Britney only.. And for some reason it bothers me to hear club music on the radio. Just doesn't feel right..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

You just discovered Sandstorm? I used to love that song until I heard it a 1000000 times. They play it on KTU every 1/2 hour now!!! Along with I Turn To You, Dance with me and Spanish Guitar originals.. I thought radio played MTV stuff like BSB and NSync and Britney only.. And for some reason it bothers me to hear club music on the radio. Just doesn't feel right..

I knew someone would say that...I didnt just discover it, but I guess its one of those times when it took couple of months to sink in and get addicted to.

Besides you're a little behind times when going to school in the middle of pennsylvania, I'll admit that(they're not even playing here yet, can you believe that, it will take another month before it becomes a hit here, I swear!)

Originally posted by nycetouch:

I knew someone would say that...I didnt just discover it, but I guess its one of those times when it took couple of months to sink in and get addicted to.

Besides you're a little behind times when going to school in the middle of pennsylvania, I'll admit that(they're not even playing here yet, can you believe that, it will take another month before it becomes a hit here, I swear!)

Hehe.. I'm that predictable huh? smile.gif I know, I went to school in Upstate NY.. FAR from civilization. But the song is awesome.. I loved it the first time I heard it, I remember LOVING it!!! I hate it when they take good songs and KILL them!

Originally posted by nycetouch:

This shit is so good and addictive. Been playing it like twenty times a day for a couple of weeks now. What can I do club gods?

seems like you're outta control with that.. i'd suggest you get darude's new single 'out of control', it's a little less addictive... cwm3.gif

nycetouch -

where do you go to school in Central PA ? I just graduated from Penn State in August and I know exactly what you mean when you come back and hear all the stuff you've been missing while at school =) Anyway, I'm glad I'm finished and back to being close to civilization...

-- Jeff

Yea, I go to State Penn too. I'm due to be graduated and thrown to get a jobby job in about a year. I go back home to nyc as often as humanly possible. There is not a single decent bar down here (I wont even talk about certain shitholes called Pl...rs).

If you're ever down here jeff, let me know, we'll chill.

Hey, you're right the 'out of control' single is far less addictive!lol

I used to think it was so/so and since I refuse to listen to the radio I don't have the problem of hearing it a bigillion times. For me it is one of those songs you listen to and it brings you back to a particular night and it is the defining song of the night...anyone else feel me on that??

I agree mysterious, especially 92.7, they play that Sureal track in November and make it like its brand new even though the vinyl was released in late August. I wish they had Kiss FM (station that plays a ton of Drum and Bass) in new york though. I guess its pretty cool though they stream from Factory every Friday.

------------------

j00p j00p!