Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my TWILO/LAWLER review

So Mel, Veronica and I get there the second that the club opened.....it was dead not to our suprise....the place started to fill within the hour and a half...very chill tracks where spun.....good music....really good....but nothing that really got me in the groove of things.....place is NICELY packed by 2-2:15....there where alot of peeps, but you had alot of room to dance....so that was perfect....THEN...at 2:25 lawler came on....his opening track was FUCKING SICK.....the crowd was going CRAZY!!!!!!!!........truly one of the most intense moments ive ever expierienced at Twilo....

now to the personals...

Meli (chacha)....i love you sis...thank you so much for making my night so much better....you reak of awesomeness wink.gif

Veronica- i told you that it rocks that we are chillin again. See you soon..

Mikey- Thank you SO much for being my FIRST suprise of the night, i didnt think that you where going to show...seeing you for the first time in so long rocked...thanks bro.

Andy- my SECOND suprise of the evening.....damn kid, you had me going all day...i was mad bummed that i wasn't going to chill with EVERYONE that i missed for so long...thanks for making my night EVEN BETTER!!

Roly- Bro, you where the Icing on the cake..my THIRD suprise....Dog i wasnt expecting you to show...thanks alot man...

Steve- What up bro? It was very cool seeing you there....prolly see you tonight.

Dennis- you rock....thanks alot for everything bro...hope to see you at fontane

Mario....GREAT chillin with you again bro..had a great time, hope to see you next week as well

Cara, So, are those mirror pants you're wearing? LOL....had a great time sweetie...see you soon!

Rene- VEEEEEEEEERYY cool meeting you....you got to come out to the next meetup.....we'l be out of our elements together smile.gif

Chuck- same to you! you guys make a great couple hahaha....i hope to see you and ur girly out there on the floor. smile.gif

Nicki- Great seeing you again!! see you next week like usual!!

Mike (noiseboy)....awesome seeing you rippin shit up on the floor!

Claudio- keep it up with dem sticks!! you're rockin bro!

Oh good god...i so want to run away from my computer....i cant take it....to all those that i did not mention....you are not forgotten....im just too burnt out to sit in from of this thing....

talk to you all soon....LOVE YOU ALL (even the ones not mentioned)!!

-Al

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Argh argh argh. Still bummed I wasn't there. :-( Next time!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Our souls had wings once, when we lived amongst the Gods. And now, in exile, we remember our former state from time to time when we look upon beauty or fall in love. When you fall in love you feel all sorts of sensations inside you, painful and pleasant all at once. It is your wings sprouting. Poets and philosophers describe Eros in images of wings and metaphors of flying. For love is a movement, that carries earning hearts from over here...to over there." -anonymous.

And may I say Al, that you are a total scorch - cake... lol... chicks go wack for your... umm... nevermind.. LOL

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_01.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_02.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_07.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Had such a great time Friday, loved each and every one of you. The only thing I regret was how out of it I was.(I was out of my head) Just to let you know I am usually a lot more talkative, in fact you usually can't get me to shut the fuck up, so to all of you that I met and didn't chill with too much, we will definitely get to shoot the shit real soon. Trippintrance, right back at you doll!!

As for the music, Three didn't do anythng for me. Lawler had some good shit going on, one complaint, he should of turned up the treble a little, I felt that the base drowned out the tribalness of the songs. But other than that he was definitely interesting. I thought Quiver was good but he faded out real quick. Overall I had a great time, the vibe and the people rocked!! See you all real soon!!! MUCH LOVE!!!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by keshiki:

you forgot me! i am sooo sad now!

shootmyself

cwm36.gif

Good riddance to keshiki yay

On a [positive note, Twilo rocked, yay.

And yes, im trying with the sticks :0 Learning slowly.

Lawler was the mack wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 01-07-2001).]

Originally posted by keshiki:

you forgot me! i am sooo sad now!

shootmyself

cwm36.gif

OHH! Im sorry sweetie!!! i was totaly out of it that morning.....it was really awesome meeting you even tho you left as we where meeting....See you next time

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

yo al ok ok im going with u this friday... just realized school starts next week... i guess me u and chach r hittin it up again.. cant wait... its always so much goddamn fun with u and all the incredible people i end up hanging with ... not gonna start a list because i know ill end up forgetting people... see u all on friday for seb fontaine... peace out!!

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by myrlin:

Good riddance to keshiki yay

On a [positive note, Twilo rocked, yay.

And yes, im trying with the sticks :0 Learning slowly.

Lawler was the mack wink.gif

shoot...i didn't get to meet myrlin...i am so depressed now. until next time myrlin.

can't wait to meet you!

cwm33.gifcwm29.gif