Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't do coke in the winter

DON't DO COKE >> PERIOD ... THAT SHITS EVIL

IT'S THE DEVIL

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

well said...sad thing is people don't listen and don't give a shit...and if you tell them...then you're an asshole and you don't know what you're talking about...

Frank, you're an asshole and you don't know what you're talking about. AAaaahahahaha! j/k

Coke, as with anything, can get out of hand. Problem is, it does more damage once it gets out of hand than many other things. Me, I was letting it take me over by Thanksgiving of 98 and I was lucky enough to be able to drop it. Haven't touched a drug since. Now I'm not saying this is the right course for everyone to take, but it was right for me. What I WOULD recommend is, if you're doing alright without the drug, don't bother trying it. Coke is not really evil, but it does lead to evil.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

well said...sad thing is people don't listen and don't give a shit...and if you tell them...then you're an asshole and you don't know what you're talking about...

Frank, you're an asshole and you don't know what you're talking about. AAaaahahahaha! j/k

hehehehehe... cwm2.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

got to let it ride, baby...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org

I don't know much about the drug, I tried it once and i didn't like it too much.

I know someone that does it all the time, and the last two times after doing it e sneezed and his nose bled!

I was very concerned for this person!

Could it have been from the coke?

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glowgirl:

I don't know much about the drug, I tried it once and i didn't like it too much.

I know someone that does it all the time, and the last two times after doing it e sneezed and his nose bled!

I was very concerned for this person!

Could it have been from the coke?

he probably just picks his nose too much

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by boa_boy:

it's also problematic in the colder months if you have a cold and subsequently a blocked up nose wink.gif

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by deanna11:

he probably just picks his nose too much

rmeinds me of a great quote from Calvin*. "Don't you hate it when your boogers freeze?"

*Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes - not John Calvin.

------------------