Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Traffic ---> Heroin

Saw Traffic last night, it was pretty intense but not as good as I expected (LONG -almost 3 hrs)

Anyway the whole heroin thing freaked me out, coming from someone who has that "Ive seen everything" attitude, seeing the 16 yr old girl become a junkie was probably the most profound aspect of the move. You know how you see other things in the media that make you WANT to do them (the stupid e shows, everyone looks like they're havin FUN lol)This was the complete opposite, its the scariest thing to watch, they should have more shows with ppl addicted looking like that. Such a great deterrent, I was petrified of it before but even more so now...It's amazing to think there's something thats 1000000000x worse than the stuff most of us have experienced......

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

i agree.....amazing, what about the part with the shit & the sheets HAHAHA!!!!!

good call! there are so many more. Basketball Diaries was the best mainstream one I can think of...... When hes wired writing in his journal its classic. ALso the part in Boogie Nights when they are WIREDDD sittin on the couch tryin to make each other relax and theyre all sweaty.....I know there are so many more old ones, much more realistic but Im drawing a blank

smile.gif

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com