Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: BlueAngel, BlckRaver, Ricfutures, Yuwhoo

Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

On behalf of myself and Lynn:

Great time Friday evening, thanks for the invites!

(to Ric and Yu)Its all about Spades wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

I am sooooo glad Mia and I were able to make your first experience with Korean food an enjoyable one!! wink.gif

Steve, I'm gonna call you later to get the info for Lynn's birthday bash this Friday!

MUAH!! To you all!!! Sorry Mitchell and I could hang with you guys at Recess! frown.gif We'll definately do this again!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

Guest crystalmethodny

Oh...

Casey, I need email addy's for Ric, and Yuwhoo, and Mitch's too...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Okay! Now I really have to ask . . . WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO AT RECESS?? Or did you guys go somewhere else??

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Okay! Now I really have to ask . . . WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO AT RECESS?? Or did you guys go somewhere else??

BlueAngel

casey,

we regressed and played games for good portion of the night. hanging out at a place called "recess" how could we resist? smile.gif

Let it be known that I will bring out my exceptional "GHETTOFABULOUS" spade skills next time we decide to play again!!!! Blue Angel and Mitchell, you missed a great second half of the evening but I wanted to thank you guys for showing me how to eat Korean food. It is a MUST for anyone who has never tried it before!!!! YUMMY!!!! So next time BA & M will have to hang out later. Cryst and LEE, thanks so much for a great loungy evening, We will team up and take all of Yuhwoo's books this time. Great Friday guys!!!!!

Here's the book you guys are going to need after I kick all your asses next time...

advwin.jpg

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

11.gif

-Ricfutures