Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILOGODESS

Originally posted by junglekittn:

enuff said!

and thank u for makin the board much more amussing for me to read smile.gif

anything for a fellow cat (or should i say kitten) from my old stomping grounds of Flava Hills.

cwm12.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

haha sorry for interupting but this is really funny smile.gifYou really wanna know that, huh? That you have to create new thread for this... smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

haha sorry for interupting but this is really funny smile.gifYou really wanna know that, huh? That you have to create new thread for this... smile.gif

I personally could care less...but this girl apparently thinks it is IMPOSSIBLE...so I was curious to know why...maybe I'm missing something.

Hey Twilogodess, Silence was just on the radio..did you throw up yet?...asshole

cwm25.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Gravity

it was a RHETORICAL question. An anthem can be someone's fav song....the question was fav song of all time. Most ppl listed anthems...the thread should have read... Post your Favorite Anthem.

Are u a Taurus? U are very argumentative

Ok...hypocritegodess...from the other thread you said..."HOW CAN UR FAV SONG BE A SONG THAT'S PLAYED OUT"...as well as numerous other comments indicating your disdain for people whose favorite song is an anthem.

You make it sound like you are toooooooo cool to like something just because others do as well. How long have you been in the scene...3 months?

And another stupid fucking comment from you is above...about what the thread "should have been called"...HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE WHO PUT ANTHEMS AS THEIR FAVORITE SONGS ARE NOT ACTUALLY GIVING THEIR FAVORITE SONGS...not everything has to fit YOUR definiton of underground for others to enjoy it.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

gotta agree with gravity......from what twilogodess is saying, an anthem isn't a song. they're 2 different things. you have a favorite song/track and a favorite anthem?

------------------

do what i want to do, say what i want to say, be what i want to be....free

Listen Punk I've been TRYING TO go clubbing for 6 yrs.... when Club Usa & Arena were the shit! Ur really fuckin annoying...get a life!

And I was the kid that never allowed you inside...

Don't be mad UPS is hiring...I really hate bitches that get all PMSed out when they are obviously wrong...yet have no ability to live up to their mistakes and have to start cursing to boost their ego...

I also find it funny that you despise songs that are played out...but in order for them to be played out to YOU...you must be listening to these "cheesy" radio stations...and going to these "cheesy" clubs...that will continue to play these "cheesy" songs...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

hmmmm who called who an asshole? I run a car accessory business DORK! What do u do?! Explain how cursing boots ur ego???

FYI, I don't even listen to the radio! Radio plays cheesey popular music & anthems. CLUB USA, ARENA, FACTORY & TWILO (were) ARE CHEESEY CLUBS? where the fuck do u go? EXIT??? cwm21.gif

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-08-2001).]

hmmmm who called who an asshole? I run a car accessory business DORK! What do u do?! Explain how cursing boots ur ego???

FYI, I don't even listen to the radio! Radio plays cheesey popular music & anthems. CLUB USA, ARENA, FACTORY & TWILO (were) ARE CHEESEY CLUBS? where the fuck do u go? EXIT??? cwm21.gif

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-08-2001).]

whats wrong with Exit.......... smile.gif hehehehe

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

hmmmm who called who an asshole? UPS? I run a car accessory business DORK! I don't even listen to the radio! Radio plays chessey popular music & anthems. CLUB USA, ARENA, FACTORY & TWILO ARE CHEESEY CLUBS? where the fuck do u go? EXIT??? cwm21.gif

This will be my last reply to you unless you have something of substance to add...because so far...you have shown NOTHING...must take NO brains to run a car accesory business...probably your little cousin stealing radios from people's rides.

#1...if you read anything I wrote...I was questioning how you know that things are played out, if you dont listen to the radio or go to places where they play such things.

#2...USA and Arena are obviously closed...so get over them and stop breathing them in the same sentence as anything we have today...that is a completely different topic and if you need to be schooled on that, let me know.

#3... No, I don't particularly like EXIT...went on opening night...two more times since and havent go back. Furthermore, I do love SF...but you probably knew that already...just had nothing else to say like usual...

cwm25.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif