Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the sun is shinin

ahhhhhhh...

one of my fave djs was spinning but i was too worked to dance. but when "sun is shining" hit the tables i just had to get up and move. as it mixed away into another track i was drifting off the dancefloor when a tall, glistening raverboy stopped me. i had never before been mesmerized by those silly raver glowtricks... the shirtless boy then hugged me and i slinked off to a couch, overwhelmed.

i don't know how much time had passed, but sometime later he appeared from my right and straddled me where i was sitting, glowing me again. i still have no idea how he found me... but there he was, so tall, so spellbinding, i was still frozen in surprise, but omigodrapture. then he suddenly stopped, his hands dropping to his lap. his head cocked sideways. and he looked so far into me that the music went * silent * and he kissed me.

and that was the start of it all.

to the ressssss-cue .....

i love that track .. ! makes me think back to this summer ... wmc and sailing ... definetly a tune i'm gonna break out come springtime .... palm pictures owns all of BM's stuff ... i iwsh they would do a whole cd of remixes like that !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Actually I just played it Sat night at Twirl...there was a private party there, so while I'm playing this song, people are complaining and asking me to play disco and 80's hits...some people just don't get it...I even played Music Sounds Better With You and they still were complaining...gotta love those private parties.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by idisyda:

beautiful track.

I remember hearing it in 98 in SF at like 12PM while the sun was hitting the second floor.

can't really explain in plain words the vibe i was feeling.

has it really been that long? sheesh, feels like yesterday.

"........here I am!"

------------------

house_music.gif

Originally posted by idisyda:

beautiful track.

I remember hearing it in 98 in SF at like 12PM while the sun was hitting the second floor.

can't really explain in plain words the vibe i was feeling.

you may be right , but i think thats kinda a strech .. i thought that track came out about a year ago .. maybe that dj had a plate of it in 98 .. but i dunno ... i know this past summer is was out in full force

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

weyes - that was THE SWEETEST story. i awwwed when i read it. that song holds so much meaning for me, too. first time rolling, with some of my BEST friends @ sf. Not quite as romantic as your story but it's def one of those songs that takes you back...

fantc

------------------

fantcgirl1@yahoo.com