Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's some really crazy shit happening at SPEEED...

It's Supposed to be a slammin party--

An Allstar Line Up Featuring:

NYC's Renown- DJ Suhel

NYC's Mixmaster- DJ Manish

NYC's Ultimate- DJ Kur

Tri-State's Premier- DJ Insomnia

NYC's Sensational- DJ Spin

Door Open @ 10pm

This event is strictly 18 & Over. ID is a Must

Dress to Impress-No Street wear!

Drink Specials All Nite Long

CD Giveaway's All Nite Long

FOR AN INSANE REDUCED ADMISSION ASK FOR "BACK DOOR" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> !!!

Seriously people, this party is gonna be insane... cwm13.gif

------------------

bluehead.gif

Let them go to Twilo every weekend, not that Twilo isnt a slammin club, but I'd rather have the people that dont know where the hot party's in the city are, to stick to what they know---NOTHING AT ALL... Go to Twilo again fella's, Have Fun! cwm20.gif

------------------

bluehead.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh god here we go with all the Twilo ppl acting like everything else is crap... I'm getting really annoyed at these attitudes..

lol....thats my girl!!!!!!!!!... smile.gif you tell em babe!!!!!

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Posted (edited)

well I suggest you come out to speeed and check it out...in fact for all the shit your talking I might even consider comping you....and anyone else who can guaruntee to bring in a large group can get comped too, just e-mail me...

And dont forget to ask for "Back Door" guest list on Jan. 14th at speeed for insane reduced admission! cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

bluehead.gif

Edited by makeakillin

Originally posted by p00h:

p00h-tristate area's premiere weed toker...

not a chance

he just replied

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh god here we go with all the Twilo ppl acting like everything else is crap... I'm getting really annoyed at these attitudes..

Hey now - don't dis all the "Twilo People" on a count of 2 comments... sheesh...

Where's the love? lol...

- meli -

------------------

buttercup_01.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_02.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_07.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

exit blows and sucks...

I think he hates this place more than SF...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 01-08-2001).]

The comment about Exit sucking and blowing is understandable....Although Iv'e beena couple times when its been half decent....But besides all that...Come out to Speeed on the 14th of January...Ask for "BackDoor" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for insane reduced admission!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

bluehead.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

Hey now - don't dis all the "Twilo People" on a count of 2 comments... sheesh...

Where's the love? lol...

- meli -

Heh.. I love Twilo but some ppl piss me off with their "Twilo is awesome, everything else sucks" attitude.. They just don't get the fact that people like different clubs.. My comment wasn't directed at EVERYONE who goes to Twilo, just to the ppl with that attitude. They know who they are and so does everyone else.

wow, i didn't even know speeed was still around. the crowd, as i remember, has been strange-- i don't think i could go in there with just lingerie on, i got molested there by many hands just wearing jeans and a tee.

any opinions on what kinda crowd this new party is trying to draw in? i think speeed is an ok space-- it's mad small, but the different floors with different music makes it into a cozy lil party place. could get a good vibe going if this party is done right--

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

in feb there is gonna be a dope ass party there with dj assault and the detroit grand pubas ... a nigth of ghetto tech ... plus some respectable dnb i forget who rigth now ... i'll post more when it gets closer ... but anyone who hasnt gotten down with ghetto tech yet ,.. needs to make it out for this one .. plus from what i remember teh sound at speeed is pretty fresh ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by kitty19:

any opinions on what kinda crowd this new party is trying to draw in?

This party is trying to bring in a diverse crowd...Speeed has gotten the rep of being a "ghetto fab" club...not that theres anything wrong with that, but for some reason it scares people away...This new party is for everyone..Hopefully the "molesters" will steer clear...but you know thats never gonna happen, no matter what club you go to...anyway, this new party is gonna be off the hook, you dont have to come in lingerie...just a promotional thing, ask for "backdoor" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for insane reduced admission, and free admission to females wearing lingerie, but dont forget to ask for "backdoor" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> !!! cwm1.gif

------------------

bluehead.gif

Originally posted by makeakillin:

This party is trying to bring in a diverse crowd...Speeed has gotten the rep of being a "ghetto fab" club...not that theres anything wrong with that, but for some reason it scares people away...This new party is for everyone..Hopefully the "molesters" will steer clear...but you know thats never gonna happen, no matter what club you go to...anyway, this new party is gonna be off the hook, you dont have to come in lingerie...just a promotional thing, ask for "backdoor" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> for insane reduced admission, and free admission to females wearing lingerie, but dont forget to ask for "backdoor" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> !!! cwm1.gif

scares people away?!?!?!?!?...hmmmmmm...I wonder WHY.........the club is sooooooo feaking disgusting....did you ever see it with the lights on???? scary I tell ya.....there is NO air in the basement......I would never go there just b/c of the venue.....and I am not even going to comment on the crowd.....and then you have something to say about Exit?...hhhhmmmmmmmmmm.......but...whatever makes you happy smile.gif ..................L

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

scares people away?!?!?!?!?...hmmmmmm...I wonder WHY.........the club is sooooooo feaking disgusting....did you ever see it with the lights on???? scary I tell ya.....there is NO air in the basement......I would never go there just b/c of the venue.....and I am not even going to comment on the crowd.....and then you have something to say about Exit?...hhhhmmmmmmmmmm.......but...whatever makes you happy smile.gif ..................L

Exactly, thats the rep that Speeed has...What I was trying to get at was that this new party is trying to do something different...Keeps Speeed's original flavor but make it more diverse...The crowd is going to change, because the promoters have changed....Its a great venue, and yes, I have seen the place with the lights on, whats so scary..No clubs look "pretty" with the lights on, even your precious Exit, which I have seen with the lights on too...Jan. 14th is going to be the re-birth of Speeed, and its gonna be a very hot party...Hopefully I'll see you there in your lingerie

cwm1.gif Don't forget to ask for "BackDoor" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for insane reduced admission, and free admission to the lingerie ladies!!! cwm30.gif

------------------

bluehead.gif

Originally posted by makeakillin:

Exactly, thats the rep that Speeed has...What I was trying to get at was that this new party is trying to do something different...Keeps Speeed's original flavor but make it more diverse...The crowd is going to change, because the promoters have changed....Its a great venue, and yes, I have seen the place with the lights on, whats so scary..No clubs look "pretty" with the lights on, even your precious Exit, which I have seen with the lights on too...Jan. 14th is going to be the re-birth of Speeed, and its gonna be a very hot party...Hopefully I'll see you there in your lingerie

cwm1.gif Don't forget to ask for "BackDoor" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> for insane reduced admission, and free admission to the lingerie ladies!!! cwm30.gif

My "precious" Exit looks very nice w/ lights on....just saw it this past Saturday......"beautiful venue"....I think we are talking about two different clubs.......or may be we have different taste......who knows......but anyway...Good Luck with your party................L smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

My "precious" Exit looks very nice w/ lights on....just saw it this past Saturday......"beautiful venue"....I think we are talking about two different clubs.......or may be we have different taste......who knows......but anyway...Good Luck with your party................L smile.gif

Yes, I definatley do think we are talking about 2 different clubs...Your precious Exit is a complete shit hole..As I think any other promoter thats seen the inside will confess..........BUt besides all that, how about I offer you a comp to the party on the 14th and you can post what you thought about it on sunday??? just an offer...

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

bluehead.gif